Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a friend that used to complain about being knackered all the time. He was actually kind of surprised when I knew what he was talking about.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Oh, how I hated cleaning up spaghetti/pasta/salsa sauce due to customers like this. The smell was really bad when mixed with water and Pine Sol.

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
        Speaking of breaking things, I broke a glass in a pub a couple of weeks ago - though I have no idea how it happened. It had a piece of lemon in it wedged up against both sides; and all I did was nudge another adjacent glass into it. It SHATTERED!!!!!

*confused*
        What I've been told is that its something about the way that glasses are made... it leaves the glass pressurized or something so if you tap it just right, they just about explode. Personally I've had problems while washing dishes, if I bump one on a bottom edge (even lightly) they just shatter. So dont feel bad!

Sorry, slightly off topic.

Comment

Working...
        X