This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHH! not me!

i don't want to be a SC..but im afraid i may be...i ordered pizza from pizza hut online. i used my card to pay for it. i dont recall seeing anywhere to add a tip, but i may have overlooked it. after placing the order and everything is completed, i remembered the tip. i figured i was just pay that in cash. so i open my wallet....i have one $50 dollar bill, and two $1 bills....two dollars is too small of a tip, and it says on the website that online orders can not accept bills higher than $20, which sucked cause i was originally going to pay cash, so i can't give them the $50 and have them break it down...i need to give him about $7 to give him 15%(thats rounding up from 6.28). i had forgotten about the $5 i gave my fiancee yesterday to help pay for stamps. if i hadn't given him that, i would have had exactly what i needed...now...i fear i have become one of......THEM! just do me a favor and chop the pineapples into small little pieces....

Is this your first time ever to not tip? I doubt it's a big deal. And, if you explained it to the driver, I doubt they'd be terribly angry at you.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

No worries. If your Pizza Hut is like mine you should be able to add a tip when you sign the receipt.
      Manipulating others since 1979.

Not all who wander are lost. J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

it was my first time ever doing this.

the cat whisperer, it is like yours. my fiancees father took in the pizza, and i asked him if he left a tip....no....he didn't know how to.....

Comment

You would be hailed as Customer of the Year if you got the employee's name that you didn't tip, and when you got some cash, stop by the store and gave it to him/her. Better late than never and the employee will love you for it.
          "several million years for a monkey to turn into a man. oh wait thats right. monkeys dont live several million years."
          -FSTDT

Comment

Quoth ContraCorriente View Post
            You would be hailed as Customer of the Year if you got the employee's name that you didn't tip, and when you got some cash, stop by the store and gave it to him/her. Better late than never and the employee will love you for it.
            I did that at my local Dave & Buster's. Coworker and I went there for lunch on a gift card. Neither of us had any cash and the gift card wouldn't cover tip, only actual purchases so we both felt bad. When I got some cash a week later, I dropped it off with a note saying how I felt she did a great job and that the lack of tip was in no way her fault.

Quoth Ljt09863
            forgotten about the $5 i gave my fiancee yesterday to help pay for stamps. if i hadn't given him
            Eh? Fiancée and Fiancé have different meanings.
            Bears are bad. If an animal is going to be mean it should look so, like sharks and alligators. - Mark Healey

Comment

I ordered pizza from Papa John's the other day--it took 25 minutes for the guy to place my order! I had to repeat my address 3 times, my phone number 2 times, and had to give him the ENTIRE credit card number (including the expiration date & 3 digit code on the back of the card) 6 different times because he didn't know how to type it into the system!!! We had just moved and that was the first time we called that Papa John's to have a delivery order. And of course when the guy asked for my phone number I 'wasn't in the system.' NO, I just moved here I won't BE in your system. So FINALLY he placed my simple simple order ( 1 large pepp & cheese, 1 large pepp & pineapple...NOT a difficult order!!) and said it'd be 45 minutes to an hour before it'd be delivered. Ok, kinda a long time, but I'll wait. 10 minutes later, the doorbell rang, it was my PIZZA....yay! I gave the guy a $10 tip!!
              I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem.

http://www.myspace.com/ha_ha_im_back

Comment

I do all my pizza orders online. My fave is Pizza Hut (our local is pretty darn good, and we love the stuffed crust and bread sticks), and Papa Johns has started online ordering, too, although we haven't tried them with it, yet.

My local Pizza Hut, however, doesn't carry the garlic butter sauce, which irks me terribly. The crust from a stuffed crust pizza is divine when dipped in that.

I usually do the credit card route, and as with any other credit card purchase, you add the tip to the receipt.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  My local Pizza Hut, however, doesn't carry the garlic butter sauce, which irks me terribly. The crust from a stuffed crust pizza is divine when dipped in that.
                  My favorite garlic butter sauce is the Papa John's sauce. So every so often I will go to the nearest Papa John's, and buy about 10 or 20 of the sauces.
                  Zee website has been *UPDATED*

Comment

Working...
                  X