This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll just STAND HERE!

One minute ago a woman came into my office and wanted to check out a 'teacher's edition' of an accounting textbook. No problem, we just need to have a licence or keys to keep for collateral--Something they won't leave without. Also, they must use it with a tutor. I get the book for her and my boss jumps in (They both sit right behind me).

Boss #1: Well, Paul (the acc. tutor) is out for a second, but if you want to take it over to a table to wait, that's fine. We just need your licence.
    SC: Okay. (She starts back with the book)
    Me: Miss? We still need the licence.
    SC: Okay, I'll just wait up here for Paul.
    Me: That's fine, but I'll still need your licence.
    SC: Well I didn't bring it!
    Me: (WTF? Who goes anywhere without ID?) That's okay. We can use your keys, anything you can leave up here for collateral-
    SC: I'LL JUST STAND RIGHT HERE!
    Me: 0_0;;; Okay...
    Boss #1: We don't raise our voices here.
    Boss#2: Oh look, here's Paul!
    So Paul and this woman trot off the the back, and she still hasn't given us anything collateral wise. My bosses decided to let it go.
    Boss #2: What the Heck was that about?
    Me: -_- ;*HEADACH*
    At least both my bosses were here and saw the incident, because I'm sure this woman will file a complaint. And the day was so SC free for a while...
    "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.
Working...
X