This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being in lineups of 30+ people

First of all why in the hell would you shop somewhere when you know that 30+ people in line is not going to be fast to go through? If you had the patience of a saint there would be a reason why you would start to line up and definately know that it will go slow.

Second of all why would you complain about the amount of Cashiers that are working? They are signs around saying that they are hiring but you are too dense to shop somewhere less busy so you can save more time throughout your day.

By the time you make it to the cashier you would know that by now that you do have the patience of a saint. WRONG FOR MOST PEOPLE!! When you make it to the cashier, don't complain about holding up the line for something that you.....

Brought an item without a UPC
    Wanted a Price Check (RING YOUR NECK IF IT'S A -20 cent one)
    Item not on file.
    Are waiting as a co-worker is talking to me.

Complaing to me about how long you stood there and saying that you are holding the line shows how less mature you are as an adult. You would really stay in that line that long when you could be somewhere less busy because you know you live in a big city.

And when someone is just starting by counting their float they are not open or openING (emphasis on the ing) and don't ask them if they are because they'll jus say no. If I find that the store is so dreadfully busy and I'm opening up I would use a megnetic close sign and put that up first if the CSM of Supervisor lets me.

And Christmas. You're a schmuck if you're shopping on Christmas eve Because that is where you get the most stupidest people in you city ever (Except the patient ones).

There are busy days and you just have to deal with it. You would know by now growing up as a teenager that Christmas is going to be packed and you should wimper or whine about the lineups or if an item you want is sold out. That's life.. Grow up!

As for days besides christmas there are many competitor stores you can shop to if that one is too busy. Quit bitching about the lineups because the longest lineup I've ever been to is +500 people for a Hepititis B shot (Which I realized I already got and my brother got it instead).
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.
Working...
X