This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gross Ignorant Pig

I am not having a good week, I have a head cold, my monthly time started, I am dealing with my so-called co-worker who leaves me with more work than she actually does. To top it off last night my chest was so congested last night that I got barely any sleep.

Then I got to room 21 , yesterday she declined service saying that she was sick, no problem for me. However today after she checked out I discovered just how sick she was. I had to replace the bedspread that she defiled, I had to toss some towels that she defiled, and she decided to make the wastebasket her sick bucket. Which wouldn't have been too bad if the pig had not decided to remove the plastic liner before using it. That wastebasket was tossed BTW.

I would have felt better about it if it had been the flu or food poisoning but the dozens of alcohol bottles littering the room makes me suspect otherwise. And to top it off she didn't feel it important to at least warn us of the room's condition nor did she feel it was important to leave a tip to make up for the nastiness.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Is there any way to charge her credit card with an extra house keeping charge? I bet she'd learn real quick a little consideration can go a long way if it costs her to be pig.
    I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
      she decided to make the wastebasket her sick bucket. Which wouldn't have been too bad if the pig had not decided to remove the plastic liner before using it. That wastebasket was tossed BTW.
      Oh now she was doing it on purpose. it's like making sure the toilet lid is down before taking a poo.
      Now would be a good time to visit So Very Unofficial!

"I've had so many nasty customers this week, my bottomless pit is now ankle-deep."-Me.

Comment

I was always taught if you make a mess you clean it up, no matter where you are. My mom would kill me if I left a hotel room in that condition, sick or not.
        It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
        -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

I thought you had to leave a deposit or something incase you defiled the room. That's just nasty. Why do people think its "okay" to leave that for someone else to clean? I'd be embarassed. I'd never leave a mess like that! Disgusting. I hope you put a note on her so that she can't stay there ever again.

Comment

Whenever we have a dog show that's a distance, we stay at a hotel, and I've seen cleaning staffs cringe when they see us walk in with 2-4 dogs.

Luckily, our dogs don't get sick easily and if we think they might, we take preventative measures (some tylan in their food, for example).

Yes, accidents have been known to happen, but we try our hardest to clean it up so the cleaning crew doesn't have to. We would be embarrassed if someone saw our room like that.

I have heard from some cleaning staff that there is always at least one person who makes a complete and total mess. The dog pisses all over the place, accidents all over (poop and pee) and dogs that have ripped the sheets, towels, curtains, pillows, or whatever to shreds.

Now, my wife and I take a large amount of pride in the fact that our dogs are neat, well trained, and behaved. We're also proud of the fact that 99.99% of the time all the cleaning crew has to pick up from us (and the dogs) outside of the norm is extra dog hair on the carpets (nothing noticable).

I've actually seen people with the nerve to demand a new room, or switch rooms with someone because their dog had a messy accident and they couldn't stand the smell. (I'm willing to bet they didn't clean it up either). Clean it up and go buy a few cans of Lysol!!!
            Quote Dalesys:
            ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Working...
            X