This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Creepy

It was about one in the morning and it was a pretty slow night. This guy who looks like he crawled out of a gutter comes to my window. The first thing I notice is the huge boil up by his eye.

He has a quicket ticket for three dollars. I pay him. He doesn't leave.

No, instead he starts talking about how he is from New York, how great it is there, and how there is a song with my name in it... And how I don't appreciate him because he is from NY. He kept mentioning his sister.

Those were the topics I could understand. Honestly I think he had schizophrenia. He kept changing the subjects, not making sense and he would lick his already nasty looking thumb.

My male co-worker kept engaging him in conversation, while I was thinking of my escape route. After awhile the old man talked so much that a glop of drool fell out of his mouth. I tried really hard not to gag. I knew something was wrong with him but he just completely creeped me out. And he smelled strongly of acohol.

Finally I claimed that I need to get some water and ran away, telling the supervisor about this nut job.

He came back twice after that and each time to my window, talking to me and blocking anybody else from being helped.

My first thought was that he was lonely but I didn't realize how crazy he was until this happened. I was counting out and one of my female co-workers got stuck with him.

CW: Co worker
    CG: Creepy guy

CG: You remind me of my sister.

CW: Uh, is that a good thing?

CG: It's a great thing.

CW: okay...

CG: How long have you worked here?

CW: Oh, almost two years.

CG: I was talking to my sister.

All three of us on the frontline:

He was by himself.

I think he was harmless but seeing people who aren't there? He needs help, really. And I don't think he should've been out by himself. Or without the padded walls or maybe some medication.

Hopefully he was harmless!
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Hey

We have one like that! He doesn't wash either, people have taken to ignoring him , so he talks to his chair now . He enjoys it too
      ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
      Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

How do you know there's not a person in the chair? He could see things beyond your realm of perception. /dramatically arches eyebrow like Vincent Price
        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

as also a new yorker you can keep him. *gives you a repelant*
          History repeats, the names and dates change, but its always the same old story.

Comment

Working...
          X