This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's recycle breakfast shall we.

I was working at restocking the items our hotel offers for breakfast and I came out of the back room just in time to witness the following:

Dude has the top off the cheerios dispensor with his hand inside of it. I give him a look and he asks me what I am looking at. I ask him what is he doing.

The response:

I spilled some cereal on the counter and I am putting it back......

I had to tell him that was against the health code.

I mean, really, he does not know what we use to clean the counter and he is touching the food with his hands to put back for others.

yikes........

I hope you dumped the entire contents of the dispenser in the trash.

Comment

Gross! But hey, at least he was cleaning up after himself, right? But still...gross.
      Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

Well, not a very bright customer, but you have to give him a couple of points for trying to be tidy. Could have been worse... a customer that witnessed this instead of you could have come yelling at you about how it was your fault for not locking the cereal dispenser shut like a bank vault.

Comment

I don't give him points for anything. You'd have to be either a small child or an incredibly dense adult to think that it's perfectly okay to handle food with your bare hands, then put it back for someone else.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Me either. This is probably one of those dudes that does things like this at buffet restaurants.

Comment

And some people bitch and complain if WE (meaning the persons handling/making/preping their food) are not whole body sterilized (think The Andromida Strain) and encased in a haz-mat suit when performing our job.
              I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
              -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Maybe he wasn't putting it back. Maybe he was grabbing a handfull of cereal to stuff into his mouth.

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
                  Maybe he wasn't putting it back. Maybe he was grabbing a handfull of cereal to stuff into his mouth.
                  If it's the type of dispenser I think it is, he could've gotten that much easier by putting a bowl under the exit chute, pulling the handle and pouring as much as he wanted. No hands in the cereal that way.
                  Last edited by XCashier; 10-13-2013, 09:24 PM.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Brojekk View Post
                    That's what I was thinking.
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                    X