This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COPS

About 3:45am I notice on the camera a car in the parking lot with the interior lights on and someone inside. We have from time to time had cars broken in to, so I watch to see what's going on. Sometimes when it's cold people will go sit in their cars to smoke, but he didn't look like he was smoking. I wasn't sure cause he was in there a while and it seemed like if you were going to break into a car you'd get in and get out as quickly as possible. Then it looked like he was looking through the glove box and then looking through the back seat, so I decided to call the police and ask them to check it out. The Cop goes up to the car and immediately takes him out, handcuffs him,searches him and puts him in the patrol car. He then searches the car, locks it up and leaves without talking to me. The cop then calls me later and tells me he wasn't braking into the car, but he was sitting there smoking heroin. He gave me his name and he had a reservation that I had no-showed. So I guess he was planning to check in after he was done smoking his heroin. He does gets points for knowing her can't smoke in the room I wonder if he'll dispute the no-show charge? I did help get him accommodations for the night.
    Then a couple hours later a sheriff comes in and ask me if a name is registered, it was-so I gave him the room number and he goes down there. He's down there for quite a while, but then brings the guy out in handcuffs. But left his scanky girlfriend behind. I checked on line and it shows he was booked for thief and forgery. Last night I had problems with his girlfriend(why management let her stay I don't know, since the room was on the jailbird's credit card) She was high on something and was roaming around the hotel moaning and crying. Judging by the soars all over her face, I'd say she's using meth. Really not the kind of people we want at the hotel.
    "Some times you just need to punch someone in the face"'Dalia Lama

We'll check you in... but we're gonna have to downgrade that room
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Desk clerk knows all View Post
      Last night I had problems with his girlfriend(why management let her stay I don't know, since the room was on the jailbird's credit card) She was high on something and was roaming around the hotel moaning and crying. Judging by the soars all over her face, I'd say she's using meth.
      I hope she wasn't cooking it in the room. That's a whole new set of problems you don't want to deal with.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I wonder if he'll dispute the no-show charge? I did help get him accommodations for the night.
        Literally lol'd.

Comment

I did help get him accommodations for the night.
          You are so accommodating!

She was high on something and was roaming around the hotel moaning and crying. Judging by the soars all over her face, I'd say she's using meth. Really not the kind of people we want at the hotel.
          Was her name on the registry? If not I'd have locked her out while she was roaming the halls and then if she tried to get another key told her sorry, not the registered guest, no key for you, buh-bye now.
          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
          X