Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll annoy you.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe her boyfriend Bubba had just gotten out of jail and was "renewing their love affair."

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind...
    I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

Is anyone else on this thread being reminded of the nasty 1-900 phone lady from Beavis and Butthead?

ewwww.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth ominousoat View Post
        Well...I don't mean to brag, but I do have a pretty nice voice over the phone, and we *are* cheaper than a 900 number...
        Heh... I've had at least 5 different individuals inform me that I could do really well in the "telephone entertainment industry."

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
          Is anyone else on this thread being reminded of the nasty 1-900 phone lady from Beavis and Butthead?

ewwww.
          Yup. Actually that's what I picture every woman I talk to on the phone looking like.
          "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

I'm betting on either advanced emphysema or congestive heart failure.

I know, much more boring than the x-rated explanations...
            Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the restraints...
            TASTE THE LIME JELLO OF DEFEAT! -Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Best Made Tacos View Post
              "What exactly did she say that upset you, sir?"
              "She sighed at me! In a very offensive way!"
              And I can see that happening . . . come to think of it, I once encountered a customer back at WD years ago who complained to the MOD that he didn't like the way I looked at him.

Yes . . . LOOKED at him.

Needless to say, he was laughed out of the store.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
              X