This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're not letting me pay my bill!

SC walks in first thing yesterday morning. She wants to pay her bill. The lead sales rep points her to the payment machine in the back of the store. She states she doesn't know how to use it nor does she want to use it (bull, she uses it often). The rep offers to walk her over and show her how to use it.

She gets mad. She has a $1500 bill and all she has are $1s and $5s. She hands the bag of money over to the sales rep and says "Here, you do it". The sales rep, knowing the legal issues of this declines. He does offer to take her payment over the register for a $5 fee. She gets irate stating that we're refusing to help her and she finds it ridiculious that she has to count the money.

No, we don't have any large bills, the bank is 3 stores down.

No, we're not going to put your payment into the machine while you leave. We have no idea how much money you gave us and how much you're going to claim you gave us.

No, we're not going to assume you have X amount of money, we need to count it before we process it. I'm sorry if you "do not have the time" to count it now.

Of course, she took down everyone's names and said she was going to write a letter at how we refused to help her. Luckily, the rep has a good memory and we were able to write some notes on her account before she could call anyone.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

$1500 in 1s and 5s??? How the hell?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Stripper, waitress, pot dealer....

It's sad we can tell what kind of people were in the store just by seeing the money that is in the payment machine.

$200 in 1's and 5's, above mentioned.

$1500-$3000 in 20's - crack dealer

$5000 in 100's - coke dealer (Yes, we are near Miami)
      Quote Dalesys:

Comment

If she weren't such a bitch I'd say it sounded like a cocktail waitress. Or someone who saved up their tips for a *really* long time. But I'm going with a stripper :P

That is a LOT of ones though... And so not your problem. It pisses me off when people hand me like a bunch of crumbled money (usually all ones) and are like: here, I want big bills. You have a machine, right? NO. I have to count everything by hand and they give crappy bills. Sorry, got side tracked hehe

But yeah she had no right to cop an attitude with you. She needs to be a grown up and take care of her own crap.

Comment

Um... for $1500 in ones, she better be a damn good stripper!
          Well fiddle dee dee!!

Comment

Quoth SnapAddict218 View Post
            Um... for $1500 in ones, she better be a damn good stripper!
            If she were any good the bills would be all 5's and 10's.
            This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Based on the admittedly few (3) strippers I know, they don't often have large amounts of small bills. They cash out with the club at the end of the night for largers bills. It's good for the club cause they don't have to keep going to the bank for singles, and good for the girls, cause they don't have to carry a purse the size of Texas to take home their tips.
              The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Banrion View Post
                Based on the admittedly few (3) strippers I know, they don't often have large amounts of small bills. They cash out with the club at the end of the night for largers bills.
                Servers generally do the same thing, or at least I always did when I was waiting tables
                I used to be disgusted... Now I'm just amused

Comment

$1500 in ones and fives from a stripper... bills tucked into her g-string... nestled against her nether regions as she gyrated...

Any openings where you work?
                  I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

People I know, myself included, on the rare occasions when we do go to a gentlemen's club, most of the strippers there have larger bills because they make change for the patrons that come in.

"You want me to break that 20? No problem."

I imagine the same bills get used over and over...
                    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

I don't know. I used $10 bills alot for the pot dealer. I'd use him to break a $20 if I had one and he had the change. I don't think I ever used a $1 for that. $5 was the smallest I ever used.
                      "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Mind if I ask what type of establishment you work at where a customer would have a bill for $1500? Is this a monthly bill or a one time annual charge? Would you happen to be a mortgage company? I am in mortgages/loans myself and that is the only thing I can think of that would come to $1500.

Comment

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
                          Mind if I ask what type of establishment you work at where a customer would have a bill for $1500? Is this a monthly bill or a one time annual charge? Would you happen to be a mortgage company? I am in mortgages/loans myself and that is the only thing I can think of that would come to $1500.
                          Corporate owned cell phone store.

$1500 is nothing for some bills, I've seen people easily throw over $5,000 into the machine, but they're responsible and come in with 50's and 100's.

As for the stripper, there is no way in HELL this lady was a stripper, she might have been paying for a stripper,though.
                          Quote Dalesys:

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post

$1500 is nothing for some bills, I've seen people easily throw over $5,000 into the machine, but they're responsible and come in with 50's and 100's.
                            Damn, my cell phone bill is just shy of $80 a month and I thought I was high rolling!

Comment

Working...
                            X