X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post

I admire blind perseverance, but let us back up a few steps here. Now, what did I just tell you? You remember: That thing about me not being your cell phone company. Yeah, that. Do you remember that? Yes, well, lets take a moment to dwell on that shall we. Throw on your leotards, pull out a gym mat and lets meditate on the glimmering pearl of wisdom I revealed to you. Pick a mantra to use if you have too. I personally suggest "I will not ask blindly retarded questions anymore" or "I clearly am a fool and I will strive to do better or at the very least throw myself into traffic to spare the world my presence.". That second one may be a bit too advanced for you but with a little confidence, determination and most importantly, four lanes of busy traffic, I'm sure you can succeed.
    Gravekeeper,
    This is just so very good.

Please could I have one of your quotes?
    ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
    Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Cesii View Post
      Gravekeeper,
      This is just so very good.

Please could I have one of your quotes?
      If you think you can get one small enough to actually use.

If you haven't noticed I have this problem with being exceptionally long winded, hehe.

Comment

HMmm

So I have realised...
        ...but I'm a bastard and so desensitized to the scum of humanity that I'm immune to the Stun status effect.
        Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Har

Victory at last(evil laughter)
          Quoth Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
            SC: "Not that I know of."
            Hey, when I had my stroke, it took almost a year before I got a straight answer out of my doctor as to why I had it in the first place. Whilst I was in the hospital, they were coming in every morning to take more blood to test. 3 months of failed tests, never once did they hit on the cause of my stroke. At my yearly checkup about a year later, I flat out asked the doctor, "So, what caused my stroke?"
            Doctor kinda stumbled a bit, then said, "We think, migraines."
            You think? You mean, you still don't know?
            I KNOW why it happened, but it's a long story that involves my religious beliefs. A discussion better suited for off CS, say, AIM, perhaps. Or PMs.
            "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
            X