This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth iradney View Post
    I honestly cannot believe that people in this day and age would act like they had their civility removed...*sigh*
    That's not an act.
    ~~*

"No! You can take the kids, but you leave me my monkey." - WALK HARD: THE DEWEY COX STORY

Comment

I don't know about litter boxes, even the self cleaning kind. I think maybe a robot bathroom attendant who stops people and hands them some gloves and cleaning apparatus when they do something completely unmentionable in the restroom would be good.
      "hey jackass....you dropped a deuce in the urinal....you must clean it up now....

And then have the bathroom go into lockdown mode until the offending poo is cleaned.

Comment

Quoth Cesii View Post
        I think there are female staff there who hate each other.Perhaps they are using the mess to "get back at" someone who annoyed them?
        Uh, no, seeing as the female staff there never set foot in the customer toilets; only the men had to use them. And all the girls there used to get on fine while I was there anyway.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          Do they go to their friends' or relatives' houses and block up their toilets and splat used tampons all over their bathroom walls?!
          Sometimes.

Quoth iradney View Post
          I honestly cannot believe that people in this day and age would act like they had their civility removed...*sigh*
          Sadly, they never had it to begin with. Anyone capable of expressing outrage over this kind of behavior is in a very miniscule minority.

"There are times in your life when you'll have to eat crow. Actually, you don't have to eat it-just hold it in your mouth long enough until nobody's watching, and then spit it out."

Comment

Yeah, we need an ED209 for public bathrooms.

Clean up your dookie now. You have 30 seconds to comply.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

For the longest time I've been convinced that people are evolving back into apes.
              "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Quoth Ringtail Z28 View Post
                For the longest time I've been convinced that people are evolving back into apes.
                Some folks are bypassing the ape stage and going straight to the amoeba stage.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  Some folks are bypassing the ape stage and going straight to the amoeba stage.
                  I thought they were skipping the amoeba stage and going straight for the bottom.

But then they get a shovel and start digging
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

A while back at the gas station I worked at some older guy walked into the bathroom and I noticed there was something...sneaky...about the way he went in there. So, after he left I walked in and sure enough...there was one of our Maxim magazines and...his...seed...all...over...the...damn...toile t...seat...

I'm a guy. I understand the general need for this process, but IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM?! What in the name of JESUS JONES IS WRONG WITH YOU!
                    Your dignity shredded in five minutes or less, or your abuse is free.

Comment

Quoth ominousoat View Post
                      A while back at the gas station I worked at some older guy walked into the bathroom and I noticed there was something...sneaky...about the way he went in there. So, after he left I walked in and sure enough...there was one of our Maxim magazines and...his...seed...all...over...the...damn...toile t...seat...

I'm a guy. I understand the general need for this process, but IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM?! What in the name of JESUS JONES IS WRONG WITH YOU!
                      Be glad he didn't drop dead of a heart attack and was found several hours later.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth ominousoat View Post

So that's how idiots breed. They blow their load on a toilet seat and let a random woman sit in it.
                        "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

W W! That is NASTY!! But how about this...we had just cleaned the men's restroom in my workplace...got rid of the "man-juice" on the walls (yes they shoot their goo on the wall) and cleaned thier feces from the floor and rim of the toilet seat....and about 5 minutes later we went in to check it and it smelled like something came in and rotted in there...there was man stuff all over the walls of the stall again and toilet paper strewn about on the floor. I got all pissed (I had to clean it...if I didn't then it would still be there to this day) and said "WHY do men have to be such PIGS!!" I didn't realize a guy had snuck in there when I was cleaning and said "What?" I didn't care though....I was just to mad. If male customers want to please themself why cant they do it at their own home or if they feel compelled to do it ina public restroom at least wipe it off if they spray it on anything.
                          NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
                            I think maybe a robot bathroom attendant who stops people and hands them some gloves and cleaning apparatus when they do something completely unmentionable in the restroom would be good.
                            "hey jackass....you dropped a deuce in the urinal....you must clean it up now....

And then have the bathroom go into lockdown mode until the offending poo is cleaned.
                            And if the jerk refuses to clean up his mess or tries to escape, the robot is armed with a taser. ZZZAP!!! and the slob is stunned until the police get there to arrest his filthy arse.
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

urgh....luckily the loo's on the plane don't get too bad. We don't clean them, we just restock with tissues and towels and loo roll. I had someone be sick once and it went everywhere! If they get dirty we just lock them off and a cleaner come on once we land.

They do leave the general plane in a mess though! Mashed up Pringles in the carpet from little brats, sweet wrappers, empty packets, leftover food etc DESPITE us coming round with rubbish bags several times before we land!

I heard this story once: " I am a flight attendant for a French airline and one of my friends had to deal with a passenger who was shouting at him that he was just a waiter in the air. My friend just replied: "No madame, I'm a farmer." The lady: "What do you mean?" My friend: "As you can see, I feed the pigs."
                              No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
                                I heard this story once: " I am a flight attendant for a French airline and one of my friends had to deal with a passenger who was shouting at him that he was just a waiter in the air. My friend just replied: "No madame, I'm a farmer." The lady: "What do you mean?" My friend: "As you can see, I feed the pigs."
                                SCORE!!

Hotel folks will accrue their share of poo stories as well. I've told all of mine here, but shall we skip hand-in-hand down memory lane again?

-- A car pulled up outside and a skinny little guy got out, came in, and went into our lobby bathroom. He was in there for a while, then left. A while later, I went into the bathroom... and stopped dead in my tracks. He had crapped a mound that actually peaked, like a nasty little volcano, above the toilet seat. I will not explain why, but I saw it, hissed "Canteloupe!" between clenched teeth, and turned on my heel and left.

-- A woman checked into two rooms with her family, and called me not long after to report that her toilet was plugged up. I said I'd bring a plunger right down, and did. When I handed it to her she gave me a look, sneered and said, "I'm paying $(however much) for this room and you expect me to do that? Get real." Then she watched me with a self-satisfied smirk as I plunged her shit-filled toilet for her. She had had corn for lunch, I could see.

-- A couple of weeks ago, I found a very well-filled pad on the floor by the first-floor ice machine, and I'm still working through the logistics of that one.

-- A woman checked in with her daughter, then complained that the room smelled funny and that she wanted another. I moved her to another room, but had to check the room to see if it really did smell funny (it just needed some airing out). I also had to make sure that that woman and her daughter hadn't messed up the room. I noticed a wad of toilet tissue in the bathroom wastebasket and because that was the only thing disturbed in the room, I figured the woman had blown her nose or something and that I would flush the tissue and be done with things. She had not blown her nose, in fact. She had changed her tampon, and when I plucked the wad out of the basket, it unrolled and the tampon splatted wetly on the floor. And so I had to flush the tissue and its contents, change the wastebasket bag, and mop the floor.

-- Earlier this month, the other third shift clerk here used the lobby bathroom, and while washing his hands, noticed something poking out from behind the mirror. He pulled out what turned out to be a spank mag with several of its pages stuck together. I don't even want to know how long it had been there.
                                Last edited by Antisocial_Worker; 04-29-2007, 07:13 PM.
                                Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

Working...
                                X