This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Cecily View Post
    Thanks for the clarification . English is not my first language, sometime spelling of certain words feels a bit stange to me.
    Don't worry As a born and raised Brit, this is my favourite quote, as it is so very, very true:

“The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don’t just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.” - James D. Nicoll
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

The POS system our store uses differentiates between "Donut, raised" and "Donut, cake flavored". I've worked there for three years now and I have no idea which donuts fall under which category (and neither did the bakery department manager when I asked him), but it doesn't matter anyway, because they've both been exactly 58 cents each, or 12 for $4.98, ever since opening day.

Comment

Working...
      X