Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You waited until the LAST day, what did you expect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mhkohne View Post
    Yea, that band is pretty much a free-for-all. A lot of newer cordless phones are moving to the 5.8Ghz band to get out of the way.
    I guess that my old cordless that runs on 49.860 is a dinosaur then.

I make sure never to say anything on it that I'd be embarrassed or inconvenienced if someone with a cheap scanner might overhear, like a credit card number.

Comment

Our old cordless phones would knock out our wifi network. Now, it's the microwave that does it.

I just wanted to be a part of the conversation,
      you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

Quoth Shalom View Post
        I guess that my old cordless that runs on 49.860 is a dinosaur then. I make sure never to say anything on it that I'd be embarrassed or inconvenienced if someone with a cheap scanner might overhear, like a credit card number.
        Ahhhh. Memories.

I worked in sound & lights during school when those phones were prevalent. We were experimenting with some wireless headsets when we heard one of the staff dial into a phone sex line.
        πϱ -- The Greek Society you've been burning to join!

Comment

I accidentally eavesdropped on my mother when I was attempting to listen to my shortwave radio. I was looking for stations, and then one came in really clear, and it was her and the neighbor lady.

Comment

Working...
          X