This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nor'easter nastiness

All right, as those of you who live in the Mid-Atlantic/NE know we have had a heck of a nor'easter, Sunday, and into Monday and we are still feeling the effects today. I am collecting carts the best I can, considering they are being blown around by extremely gusty minds, and I am getting pelted with heavvy rain. I am clearing a row of carts when a woman in a Black SUV rolls down her window.
    her: <snaps ffingers at me>Boy, I need to park theree move your cart machine.
    me: Ma'am?
    her: Move your machine now, you stupid b-st-rd, or I will have you fired.
    <I did move it at this point, but I wanted to move it right into her damn car.>

A woman decided to buy a 35 inch tv. She pulls up in a small 4 door pick-up. We can't fit it in the back seats and she goes off.
    her: YOU ARE SUCH FUC-KING IDIOTS I NEED THIS IN MY BACK SEAT> IT CAN"T GET WET, IF IT DOES I"LL GET YOU BOTH FIRED!!!! YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!
    We eventually put it in her truck bed but she was not happy about this at all.

Now I am bringing in carts and prople are pissy because they're wet,<wet during a rainstorm, incredible, huh> One kid, yelled "THIS CART IS WET!!! THIS CART IS WET!!!! THIS CART IS WET!!!!!, THIS CART IS WET!!!!" And this continues for five minutes.
    Then we get these two old biddies. "They should have people drying carts. They should have dry carts. Their stockmen are lazy if they weren't lazy there would be dry carts. I need a dry cart. Why aren't there more dry carts. This cart doesn't run good. They need better stockmen. We need dry carts"

Ah, the joys of customer service.

The wind blew in the bitches, huh?
    You are a better person than I, because I would have snapped.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

The first woman would have got the 'I may not be of genius intelligence, but please do not bring my parentage into this' line, followed by me leaving the machine there while I went and got a drink. If this isn't do-able, then I'd have got out of her way... just veeerrryy slowly. And probably have invented a problem with the cart that made it harder to move.

Dragonlover
      You have no idea how many ponchos can fit in a box- Me, after may first day at the warehouse

Comment

I wouldn't have moved the cart machine for that first lady. I would have said "Go ahead and get me fired, because if they would fire me over you, they're not worth working for anyway."
        It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
        -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

I would have moved the cart machine for her, but I would have smashed it into the front end of her piece of shit polluter

Comment

if your manager was a decent person, after her first treating you like a monkey, then insulting you, that it would be time to get him or her, tell that person what happened, then refuse to finish the job.

that and having you out in a potentially dangerous situation (if it can blow carts around, i'm thinking there are other things going airborne as well that could injure you) was unacceptable. this *c* needs a bitch slap or fifty upside her empty head.

as for the tv, if you're stupid enough to make an electronics purchase of that size in a storm, then you can't be too surprised if things get wet...rain, water-OH NOES! *she's a total moron...gaahh!*

carts wet from the rain; imagine that... looks like the nasa team was visiting your store, crowe.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
              ...considering they are being blown around by extremely gusty minds,...
              WOW!! (giggle giggle)
              Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Not to sound ignorant or anything, but.. what's a cart machine?
                "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
                  Not to sound ignorant or anything, but.. what's a cart machine?
                  It's a little thing with wheels that can be used to easily move a ton of carts without having to physically push them all by hand. The carts are stacked on to the maching and then moved at will. They usually have a little siren thing on top.

Comment

[old man rant]
                    Back in my day, we didn't have these fancy 'cart machines'. We pushed them by hand, 20 to 30 at a time, uphill into the store!
                    [/old man rant]

Comment

Quoth Jack7957 View Post
                      [old man rant]
                      Back in my day, we didn't have these fancy 'cart machines'. We pushed them by hand, 20 to 30 at a time, uphill into the store!
                      [/old man rant]
                      Uphill as in both ways, right? I guess we'll hear next about the time you killed a grizzly bear with your loose-leaf notebook

Seriously though, back to the "genuis" with the 35 inch tv - I bet she got a shock after getting it into her house and plugged up.

We learned this in elementary school - water and electricity are not friends.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

People get like that when we have a hurricane coming, or after one. I guess they think they're the only ones affected by it and it's done only to inconvenience them?
                        Quote Dalesys:
                        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth Jack7957 View Post
                          [old man rant]
                          [/old man rant]
                          In the snow! And back in my day, we didn't have them new-fangled shoes, no sirreee! We went barefoot. And we LIKED it!

Comment

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
                            We went barefoot. And we LIKED it!
                            Yes, but did she?

Rapscallion

Comment

Huh.

I thought only tornadoes brought in witches.

Damn that L. Frank Baum...he lied to me again.

Mongo
                              I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Working...
                              X