This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth iradney View Post
    Heeheee, I know the feeling! It's just that the opportunity doesn't come along very often, or at all! Tell you what, RW, we can have a mock soap opera fight and fling (non-staining) drinks at each other!
    Oh! Oh! Oh! You're talking to an actress, dear, don't tempt me!

We need to have a world wide CS-meet so we can stage it -- it'd be so much fun! (Or, you know, after about two weeks from now you could just come visit us at the beach! )
    "The things that I remember best - those are the things I wasn't supposed to do…."

I'm coming back as a Schooner Wharf Bar dog.

Comment

Quoth reformedwaitress View Post
      Oh! Oh! Oh! You're talking to an actress, dear, don't tempt me!

We need to have a world wide CS-meet so we can stage it -- it'd be so much fun! (Or, you know, after about two weeks from now you could just come visit us at the beach! )
      Heheh, that'd be fun. We could do a Jerry Springer type fight without the chairs and slapping.
      I'm actually planning on saving for a trip to the States at some point, once I've paid off my devilspawn creditcard (that is now tucked in the back of my cupboard in a tin wrapped in an old jersey). So ja never know, we might be able to do the drink throw after all !!
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Bravo to the Brave guy.

I'm glad you caught him before he could leave.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I have thrown a drink in someone's face. It is fun. Granted, it was staged. I immediately got cheese cake to the kisser in turn. When I get home, I'll try to hunt down pictures.

Comment

I got to watch one of my best friends throw a drink in her husband's face at the bar one night. Granted, they were both drunk, and she can be a bit of a drama queen. The really fun part was trying to corrall both of em into my car at the end of the night.
            "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I've thrown a drink on someone.

He deserved it. I mean, would any of *you* interpret "Don't put your hand there" to mean "Do that again, I love being groped by slimy strangers"?

Did you know orange juice will stain some synthetic toupees?

Morgana

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                Did you know orange juice will stain some synthetic toupees?
                No, but I DO know that Guinness will permanently stain and ruin a previously perfectly good white oxford dress shirt. I know this from my experience at a bar one day years ago when for some reason some yahoo who wasn't paying attention backed into my drink hand, effectively knocking said Guinness on to said shirt. Said yahoo did not turn around, acknowledge his goof, apologize, or anything. I was rather pissed off, to say the least. (And that and another Guinness spilling incident is why I added a line about Guinness to the semi-famous Beer Prayer.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
                X