Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, until recently, you needed a prescription for Plan B regardless of age. The stuff costs $44.99, so it's more expensive than regular BC if you use it regularly.

Comment

I used my passport to buy cigarettes while in the us (and while I smoked, I quit 8 years ago) because our main ID (we have a country wide ID document) is labeled in spanish, so for the clerk to understand the fields (like birth date), I used my billingual passport. Didn't seem to cause any trouble then.
      I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
        I used my passport to buy cigarettes while in the us (and while I smoked, I quit 8 years ago) because our main ID (we have a country wide ID document) is labeled in spanish, so for the clerk to understand the fields (like birth date), I used my billingual passport. Didn't seem to cause any trouble then.
        The passport itself wasn't the problem. The problem was that I couldn't trust anything else she gave me after presenting a fake ID.

Comment

Working...
        X