Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sure, let me just teleport that from the DC for ya...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
    OL: "Well? Did you check?"
    Me: "I did, and--"
    OL: "No you didn't! You were talking to another customer! You should be focused on the customer and not chatting with anyone else until I am satisfied!" [yes, she actually said that]
    And here we come to the crux of the problem. The old bat was just picking a fight. I mean, why did she even ASK if she believed you were screwing off?!

I hate dealing with people like this. They live in their own little world, and just can't get it through their head that sometimes, shit just doesn't go their way. The things that set people off today astound me. They act like it's such an incredible hardship if they can't have exactly what they want exactly their way right this minute. What, she couldn't eat something ELSE? She couldn't try a different variety? Add her own brown sugar to the unflavored stuff? Try a different brand?

I understand that she can't just go out and shop whenever she likes, but damn, it's not the end of the world. There are people who know what true hardship is, and I'll bet most of them don't act like spoiled children.

Comment

One of my major pet peeves is SCs who hang on my heels when I'm checking on an item. You following me is not going to change anything. No, you can't trail me into the back room(s) to 'make sure'.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Baffling...simply baffling! How could the grocery manager possibly place an order without knowing the precise items that OL would need?? How could DC possibly have known that by observing a holiday OL's quality of life would be so negatively impacted??

I cannot believe how many businesses do not consider the unique demands of every single customer...seriously, how do places stay in business if one item of 35,000,000 is out of stock....this is SUCH a travesty.

Comment

Even if we wanted to, we couldn't get it for her that day. I swear some people think that our 'grocery delivery service' means that if they want something that we don't have that second, someone can just pop down to the warehouse and get it or there's a transporter pad in the back room.

Given that OL admitted she can't get to the store that often...we do have an online home-delivery service. Surely that would be easier; if OL didn't know how to use the internet, the PCA could do it.
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post

Given that OL admitted she can't get to the store that often...we do have an online home-delivery service. Surely that would be easier; if OL didn't know how to use the internet, the PCA could do it.
            Wait, wait, wait.
            You have a home-delivery service and the old bat went off on you because it was out of stock?

That's a very, very special kind of assholishness right there.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              Ugh, people seem to think the back room is a tardis! Never-ending space full of everything they could possibly want!
              Heh, if it was, we'd never leave there!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X