Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customer asks if he can return Jeans without proof of purchase.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer asks if he can return Jeans without proof of purchase.

Way back I had a customer ask if we can return his jeans without a receipt while paying for his stuff.

SC: Can I return these jeans
    Me:Uhhhhh no
    SC: Can I get a store credit at least
    Me: I dunno you can ask them at courtesy
    SC: ok (Goes to courtesy).

???

Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a Receipt retardedasshole?
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

No Receipt, No Return

That's our policy now, as we've had people attempt to bring stuff in for refunds that were either a) bought at another location and we don't stock that item or b) stolen.

CSM was counting down my cash drawer when I finished my shift today and one of the CSR's came in with a cellphone accessory kit. A lady was waiting at the desk, wanting to return it and didn't have a receipt, claiming it won't work for her phone.

Apparently, she's been recognized (along w/her hubby) as regular shoplifters - they just haven't been caught yet.

Return was refused - CSM believes they may have stolen the item from our store.

Moral of the tale: if you're gonna steal phone accesories, make sure at least you're stealing stuff for the right phone.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

HAHAHA!

I totally misread the title.
      In my warped mind it reads;

"Customer asks if he can return Jesus without proof of purchase."

Oh dear! I really should get some sleep!

Comment

I read it as Jesus too. I just KNEW it was going to be about a religious customer or something. Perhaps we all need some sleep.
        you are = you're. not "your".

Comment

we've had people pick up books while they were "shopping" and try to return them.. not even leaving the store, just walk in, take something off the shelf and bring it up to the desk for money.... uhhh, NO!
          "we're forced to bed, but we're free to dream." TTH

Comment

Quoth felixxkatt View Post
            we've had people pick up books while they were "shopping" and try to return them.. not even leaving the store, just walk in, take something off the shelf and bring it up to the desk for money.... uhhh, NO!

I had a customer do that same thing, and our shop is little. Plus you can see everything from the register.
            Under The Moon Paranormal Research
            San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth powerboy View Post
              I had a customer do that same thing, and our shop is little. Plus you can see everything from the register.
              Talk about Dumb
              Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Quoth pookalamouche View Post
                "Customer asks if he can return Jesus without proof of purchase."
                Well at least they could have said that they found Jesus. But the bigger question is why didn't he run away from the SC.

**Crawls back in his hole**
                My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

Quoth pookalamouche View Post
                  Oh dear! I really should get some sleep!
                  Hey, I read it the same way you did, and I got a full 8 hours of sleep last night.
                  my favourite author is neil gaiman. - me
                  it is? I don't like potatoes much. - the chatbot I was talking to

Comment

i read this as "Customer asks if he can return Jesus without proof of purchase"

which opened up a whole different kind of suck

Comment

Working...
                    X