This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate It Here, See You This Summer

Back in September our hotel changed ownership, the new owner poured some money into the place to repair and fix up the place. New furniture, the adjoining laundromat updated, new linens and professional gardeners. Not one complaint from our regular guests who stayed at the hotel under it's former ownership......until today.

The "lady" (and I use that term loosely) informed us that the hotel has "gone to shit" since the last owners had it. She whines about the furniture "being ripped and stained" the place was "looking shabby and run down" and that the continental breakfast was "so much better before" She was upset that we no longer served eggs and that she didn't like any of our cereals. Too bad so sad there's a store down the road.

So instead of swearing she was never staying here again, instead of demanding her money back, she tells us that the old owner already quoted her the summer rates and wants us to "honor that"

Wait you insult our hotel, tell us how much you hate being there, and you still wanna come back for the summer at a cheaper price. Some people are masochists.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

We have regulars at my hotel who complain about everything, but they keep making reservations over and over again. One guy even made a desk clerk cry. I don't understand why if these people are so unhappy, they keep coming back.

Comment

Alot of the time, people who are "unhappy" are just complaining to get somethingbe it a discount, a free night or their asses kissed. Hotel managers are notorious for kissing customer ass.

I think the unhappy people who keep coming back are doing it to see how far they can push being an unhappy customer until they actually get something.

Comment

Working...
      X