This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't take my return? I'LL RUN YOU OVER

Recently one of the store managers dealt with a lady who was trying to return some food. It was well beyond the 30 days, she had no receipt, and she was returning it "Because I never ate it and it expired".

The manager flat out refused the return, then when she got belligerent he kicked her out of the store. He walked outside to get her license plate, and she floored her truck in his direction - he ran out of the way, and she hit a shopping cart with a child in it (thankfully the child was fine, and the cart didn't tip over - the parent was unloading the cart into their car). She then took off, of course.

The police found her trying to return the exact same item at the Kroger across the street (Kroger doesn't sell this product). Last I heard, she was charged with vehicular assault.

Hope she has a Sucky Lawyer.

WTF? Seriously, what is wrong with people? That's some anger problem, and she deserves every kind of prosecution they can throw at her for that $hit.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

I bloody well hope she gets the book and everything else thrown at her for pulling a stunt like that.

That poor little kid, even though the child wasn't hurt it would have scared the shit out of him/her and the parent.

I don't think she'll be driving anywhere for a while, if ever again.

Comment

I hope she's not driving again. But then again, my store is in one of the richest cities in Texas, and it's in the richest part of that city. We all know money = entitlement, something I'm reminded of every time I drive to/from work and get cut off by Hummers, F-350 pickups, and Porches (I drive an early 2000's Honda Accord w/92k miles, it's easily the oldest car on that stretch of road).

Anyway, I do know the police asked the manager if he wanted to press charges, he said yes.

Comment

Assault with a deadly weapon! it's a good thing the cops were called.

People who are that high-strung should not drive.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

She got pretty lucky, a few extra inches and she could have been looking at manslaughter charges for that little temper tantrum. Provided she's a first timer, she'll get off with a slap on the wrist criminally, but hopefully, the mother of that child will sue the ever loving shit out of her for emotional distress, unknown future problems for the child, anything she can be hit with.

Pull a scam if your that kind of scum, but a tantrum like that when you obviously have no case, what a nutjob.
            D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
            Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

You know, I WOULDN'T sue her, nor would I press charges, if I was that kid's parent.

Because I'd want her to be out of custody, far, far away from any cops for when I came to pay her a visit. I'm not joking.

Hm. I looked and there doesn't seem to be smiley toting a shovel and a bag of lime.

Comment

That is by far the stupidest lady story I have everheard.

#1. Returning something without a proof of purchase
                #2 Product is expired
                #3 Doesn't know how to drive properly

How can a person be raised to be that braindead?
                Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Now you know that the woman will try and sue the company for making her so upset that she almost ran somebody over and she will win. Remember, the customer is always right!

Believe me, this is all sarcasm but there is a slight chance.

Comment

Quoth bean View Post
                    The police found her trying to return the exact same item at the Kroger across the street (Kroger doesn't sell this product). Last I heard, she was charged with vehicular assault.

THAT'S IT????

Here she would have had:

1) Attempted assault and battery with a deadly weapon (on the manager)
                    1) Assault and battery with a deadly weapon (on the child)
                    1) Destruction of property (the cart)
                    1) Reckless driving resulting in an accident
                    1) Felony hit and run
                    1) Speeding (I'm sure she was going over the standard 15MpH - 20MpH speed limit in parking lots)

She wouldn't have a lisence for quite a while. In fact, this WOULD be jail time.

The manager can also press charges against her, anything from attempted assult and battery with a deadly weapon to attempted murder.
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Oh. My. Damn.

She had better get charged with a lot of things!!!!

I'm almost speechless with rage.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

I'm with Kinkoid.
                        ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

She's at least got vehicular assault, child endangerment, and hit and run coming to her. At least.

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

An event of road rage with a much more tragic outcome occurred here in Oz a few years ago:

A man (I think) driving home cut off another driver (or something) and infuriated the mentioned driver. So infuriated them, that he followed the man home as he drove, and after he had parked his car in the driveway and got out and his family were coming out to greet him, the angry driver floored it and rammed the parked car from behind.
                            Pretty bad, right? Well, it gets worse, because the angry driver didn't see the 2 year old child that had walked around behind the parked car to greet its father. The toddler was killed when it got crushed between the 2 cars.

The road rage driver got prison. Too bad he can't bring the kid back to life with jailtime.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
                              Because I'd want her to be out of custody, far, far away from any cops for when I came to pay her a visit. I'm not joking.

Hm. I looked and there doesn't seem to be smiley toting a shovel and a bag of lime.
                              Yup.

And as for lime, I can think of better things to use that can be made with everyday household products. Chemistry degrees can be very very useful when you need them.

Comment

Working...
                              X