This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Best Made Tacos View Post
    Pretty bad, right? Well, it gets worse, because the angry driver didn't see the 2 year old child that had walked around behind the parked car to greet its father. The toddler was killed when it got crushed between the 2 cars.

The road rage driver got prison. Too bad he can't bring the kid back to life with jailtime.

*wipes tears off monitor* - that just had me bawling reading that story - the poor child!!!!!!!! Only 2 years old!

Someone needs to take that driver and put him through the car crusher repeatedly - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who is this rectal-cranial inverted twit....and where is my sledgehammer??

Comment

Quoth ShockQueen View Post

*wipes tears off monitor* - that just had me bawling reading that story - the poor child!!!!!!!! Only 2 years old!

Someone needs to take that driver and put him through the car crusher repeatedly - GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Opps, sorry, didn't mean to make people cry. I think of that story when I start to get angry on the road - it is never worth it.
      I hope that woman gets the book thrown at her - at the very least, she should lose her licence for a helluva long time, if not forever.
      I heard a similar news story, where a customer tried to run over a McDonalds manager when he came out into the car park, because she was angry over some aspect of service. I think it might have even been over the mayo, or something.
      Must admit, I'd pay money to be present when/if that women is arrested - I reckon she's the sort to take a swing at the officers and get pinned and pepper sprayed

Hope she gets a verbal thrashing from the judge too.

Comment

Working...
      X