• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Signs I'd like to see

Express checkouts

#1. 10 items or less, no seperate transactions at this till please
    #2. 10 items or less, 10 cent pentalty charge for additional items over 10

Price checks

#1. Every aisle should say, "Please check items on Price check machine before buying if concerned about the cost, ask sales associate if item is not the correct price".

#2. Our prices are checked regularly on a daily basis and are exact to the tee, no price checks allowed at this establishment, sorry for the inconvienience :sad:

Courtesy Desk

#1. Please be honest when a Courtesy Desk Associate asks you if the product is used, a $50 fine will be given to those who subject dishonesty.

#2. For Customer verification please state Name, Address and telephone number before we process any returns.

Opening, Closing

#1. Open at 8:00am
    #2 Customer checkout time is 9:30pm
    #3 Closed at 10:00pm (note: customers must be off the premises at this time, thank you for choosing "Store name")

Reaching over counters to invade Cashiers space

#1. Please don't reach past this point
    #2. Physical and Sexual abuse is a criminal offense, we ask that you don't reach for anything past this point, thank you.
    Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

How about:

For the love of God, DO NOT take a #2 in the urinal.

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
      How about:

For the love of God, DO NOT take a #2 in the urinal.
      I think a better one would be:

Please DO NOT take a number #2 anywhere other then the toilet.
      3 Basic rules for ordering food.
      - Order from the menu.
      - If you order something that will take some time to cook, then be prepared to wait.
      - Don't talk about Fight Club.

Comment

For my arena job it's:

1. Please please will you clueless dolts look at your passes and then the signs? MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE!

2. Any whining, saying how much you make, or any mention of expensive dinners will get you a fee of whatever the hell I feel like charging.

3. Failure to not have your cash on hand will result in your car being catapaulted.

4. If you give us a $50 or a $100 when we can plainly see some $5s, $10s, or $20s on hand will give the prize of paying for the next 10 car behind you.

5. If I hear one more complaint of how you are always here I will show you indifference.

On the subject of signs, I once saw a moving truck that said: Moving tip #32: Don't put your dog and cat in the same box.
        The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth Sir Spaniard the 12th View Post
          Please DO NOT take a number #2 anywhere other then the toilet.
          You forgot to mention flushing the toilet afterwards.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

i want this one to be true...

please do not lick/touch/kiss/put your face on the glass. it's electrified and you will get shocked
            mrs fields: serving sarcasm one cookie at a time

"m'fashnik...is that like mm cookies?" ~dawn summers

Comment

I know it's not quite the same thing, but if ever I work for a bookstore I so want to hang up my Queen of Wands poster:
              http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pic...sonic/read.gif

Ooh, ooh, can I have a "Associate may bite if provoked" sign? ^_^
              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

The cashier is not here for you viewing pleasure.

If you are in a hurry, leave now.

If you attempt to break a anything over a 20 at 8a (when the store opens) you will be shot on site.

After 7pm (closing) the staff cannot be held accountable for their actions.

FEAR the supervisor (she has mommy powers).
                6/16/2008: Best. Day. Ever.

Things I've Learned: Birth is not a miracle, it's a science, and science is damned disgusting. It's also really, really, cool.

Comment

•No receipt? NO return, NO refund, NO exchange, NO exceptions under ANY and ALL circumstances!

•We are not responsible for unclaimed Rewards checks.

•Quantity limits shall be STRICTLY enforeced. NO exceptions under ANY and ALL circumstances!

•NO Rain Checks under ANY and ALL circumstances!

•NO substitions under ANY and ALL circumstances!

•TAKE NOTICE: All sale prices apply ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
                  "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

We reserve (and utilize) the right to REFUSE SERVICE to ANYONE for ANY REASON!!!
                    My Karma ran over your dogma.

Comment

i reserve the right to laugh in your face if you ask me if i "know where the bathroom is".

just because it doesn't scan doesnt mean its free. a $462 penalty will be added to your bill if you say this.

if i find books for you and later find them where they should belong (ie, the cafe) i reserve the right to practice my pitching skills and hurl them at your head.

i reserve the right to practice my right hook on racists/homophobes/sexists/jerks.

dogs with bees in their mouths will be unleashed if you interrupt me while i'm on the phone or with another customer.

a trap door will open randomly once the store is closed. get out before it gets you.

closing time=lights off, no matter whose ass youre kicking in scrabble. should've thought of that 15 minutes ago.
                      Kim: She's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

I'd like to exercise my constitutional right to not give a fuck.

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
                        We reserve (and utilize) the right to REFUSE SERVICE to ANYONE for ANY REASON!!!
                        Well, for any non-discriminatory reason of course.

Comment

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
                          •No receipt? NO return, NO refund, NO exchange, NO exceptions under ANY and ALL circumstances!
                          As this is common sense and defeats the purpose of "the receipt".
                          Providing Excellent customer service and Filtering out nonsense people.

Comment

Quoth HALFHUMANHALFZOMBIE View Post
                            As this is common sense and defeats the purpose of "the receipt".
                            Except that Staples allows returns without a receipt. You can't get money back; just store credit, but I still hate this.
                            "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

I'd love one of those "No tresspassing. Violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again" for Employee Only Areas.

Store closes at 6pm. All transactions past 6pm will be subject to 200.00 Late Fee

We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who cuts in line.

CAUTION: All associates are ARMED. Please treat them with respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X