This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"But....if the nachos are all stuck together, that's one nacho."

A cookie for anyone who gets the reference.

Comment

Quoth captainvegetable02 View Post
      "But....if the nachos are all stuck together, that's one nacho."

A cookie for anyone who gets the reference.
      Saving Silverman

That will be Chocolate Chip please.
      "It's times like these that make me wanna go straight."
      James from Pokémon.

Comment

A friend of mine has a very simple to make nacho dip....

1lb of ground sausage
        1lb of salsa
        1lb of VELVEETA CHEESE MEXICAN MILD

Put velveeta and salsa in crock pot. While that's melting, brown the sausage. Add sausage to crock pot once it's done. Slow cook for 2-3 hours on low to med.

Depending on the number of people you have over, it's easy to increase the amounts. I found the 1lb of each ingredient good for 2-3 people since you can either use it as a dip, or put it on anything.

Comment

UPDATE

So, melted cheese lady came back in, and asked for a JOB. Not only that, she brought all of her friends and family in for applications as well, all of them were just as unpleasent as her.

I humoured them and gave them the forms, but once they were filled in, I wrote in large writing using a black marker pen DO NOT HIRE on top of the applications.

Comment

You're joking!

She wants to work in a food/beverage industry when she obviously knows nothing about it?

Big brass cojones...huge....

Good move on your part with the black marker! Can you imagine how she'd treat customers??
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Aw man... now I'm craving Velveeta. I wish it came in small blocks so that I didn't have to buy two pounds at a time. I just want one pot of mac & cheese.

Comment

Quoth Mark Healey View Post
                The same thing happened to mayonnaise. It used to be something you could only get fresh in expensive restaurants. Then someone figured out how to make it affordable and put it in jars.
                Not to be a snob or anything, but fresh mayonnaise and the stuff in jars are COMPLETELY different. Once I realized how cheap and easy it is to make my own mayonnaise in a food processor, I just can't stand the store bought stuff!

Mmmm...french fries dipped in fresh garlic mayo...*arteries weep*
                But I don't need a vagina. I have a pony.
                -Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                X