This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AFpheonix View Post
    Does she realize she can rent a little half ton truck from U-Haul?
    That's what we did when we moved up here and needed furniture. Rented a U-Haul, drove to various stores and got the beds, futon, computer desk, TV stand and various-sized bookshelves. The gents who helped us out with our purchases were very, very happy to see the truck. No playing Car Debris Tetris just to fit a huge box in!
    Last edited by XCashier; 05-10-2007, 01:07 AM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I have a VW Touareg, and when you fold the seats down, you can lay a mountain bike on its side in the back there. When I moved, I just made a few short trips with all my stuff in bins in the back. The suspension is made to handle crap like that, I've checked.
      It's always really funny when some Home Depot guy tries to be manly and says, Miss are you sure you can fit those shelves into the back of your car? Do you want help?
      "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

hahahahahahahaha, that is hillarious!
        check out my new blog!!!!

http://pitofdespairblog.blogspot.com/

feel free to comment/send me the links to your blog!

Comment

Quoth Sofar View Post
          Why don't cars have roof racks anymore? They make carrying stuff much easier. You can put more weight on the top of your car than you can in the back, because the weight is being carried by both halves of your suspension, not just the rear.
          My best friend has a Pontiac Vibe, and it came with the side-rails for a roof rack already installed. Personally, I have a pickup, so anything I need to carry goes in the bed. Problem solved.
          That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
            *wince*

Yikes. That must have hurt like a mother.
            That would be an understatment, unfortunately I was 100 miles from anywhere by myself with no cell phone coverage. I had to pull it out and wrap my hand up in a bandage and drive home before I could get any kind of medical attention for. All they did at the emergency room was pour hydrogen peroxide on it and stick on a butteryfly bandage.

Comment

Working...
            X