Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok i feel really young...... no clue what the butthead thing was about.

Comment

Slice, the butthead thing, is a reference to an old show on MTV called "beavis and butthead"

It was a show with two teenage morons who sat around and watched tv, made obscene remarks and comments just all around were retarded.

Great show. Was that line from the show, or the movie, Beavis and Butthead Do America, where he asks the flight attendant to "Do that thing with my belt again?"?

Cornholio is my favorite......for you gravekeeper!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoXM8...elated&search=
      Last edited by DarthRetard; 05-11-2007, 05:35 AM. Reason: Add link

Comment

*stares blankly at DarthRetard* huh?????

Comment

That's an example of beavis and butthead......one of butthead's catchphrases was "Come To Butthead." Whenever he'd see a cute girl, or well....a girl.

Comment

Thanks for that! I haven't seen that movie in such a long time.
            -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
            -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Now I DO feel old. ><

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
                Thanks for that! I haven't seen that movie in such a long time.

Lord, its all flooding back now. >.> I just remember the pair of them waving their hands in front of the motion sensor urinals.

Being buried thanks to a certain airline at work here right now...apparently there's bad weather in Houston? ;p

Comment

Weather? I need weather for my bungholio's bunghole!

Comment

Pah... you, old?

I remember seeing the original Beevis & Butthead cartoon at the Spike & Mike's Sick & Twisted Festival of Animation. Mike Judge did "Frog Baseball" and "Peace, Love, and Understanding" the year before the show was picked up by MTV.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                      Me: "Good morning, <company name>."
                      SC: "Hi."
                      Me: "Hi."
                      SC: "Have a nice day."
                      Me: "….ok."
                      SC: "Bye."
                      Me: "Bye."
                      Best. Call. Ever. (Well, except for the ones that aren't made, of course.)

Off the main topic, I remember the phrase, "Come to Butthead." Sometimes a few of the guys at work will say it for no reason. I always end up like this
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Ok, it wasn't that long ago. Grave, you're not old. I may be, however.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

good god i feel like a baby....

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                            Pah... you, old?

I remember seeing the original Beevis & Butthead cartoon at the Spike & Mike's Sick & Twisted Festival of Animation. Mike Judge did "Frog Baseball" and "Peace, Love, and Understanding" the year before the show was picked up by MTV.

^-.-^
                            Right there with ya. *sigh* I miss Spike & Mike's.

Comment

"I am the great Cornholio! I need TP! TP for my bunghole!"

One of my good friends in middle school and I used to walk around doing beavis and butthead impressions. He was Butthead, I was Beavis. We used the Cornholio one a lot (yes, I even pulled my shirt up over my head)...I was also particularly good at the "LIIIIIAR!" Or maybe I should be

God...I am getting old if there are people on here who never heard of that!
                              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I just remember the pair of them waving their hands in front of the motion sensor urinals.
                                "This is the coolest thing I have ever seen!"

I use that line all the time.

Now *I* feel old.
                                Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
                                X