Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My brother received for Christmas one year a talking Beavis & Butthead figure set.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Those type of people should have their phones taken from them! Baad People BAD! *wacks newpaper over head*
      Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

Not only are your posts the ones that I search for the most often, you have now made what I think is the absolute best thread title in the history of the internet.

You never cease to be entertaining and I thank you for the many laughs you have elicited from me.

By the way, if I were the bald cat in your avatar and my owner put that on me, I would have the exact same look on my face. Then I would gift them with a horked up hairball even if I had to lick another cat to get the fur.

Keep up the posting Gravekeeper, and thanks again.
        Last edited by bigjimaz; 05-11-2007, 11:04 PM.
        This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Quoth DarthRetard View Post
          That's an example of beavis and butthead......one of butthead's catchphrases was "Come To Butthead." Whenever he'd see a cute girl, or well....a girl.
          Pull your t-shirts over your hair, point your arms straight out from your body, then bend your elbows so your fingers point to the ceiling.

Now repeat after me!!!

"I am the Great Cornholio! Come out with your pants down!"

Strange how I remember this even though I wouldn't allow my boys to watch it.
          Last edited by bigjimaz; 05-12-2007, 02:31 AM.
          This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

I love the part in the movie when they were talking to the elderly lady about "slots".
            -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
            -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth bigjimaz View Post
              Keep up the posting Gravekeeper, and thanks again.

Always glad to be of service. Well....on here anyway. I loath it at work.
              Last edited by Ree; 05-12-2007, 02:59 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting

Comment

My all time favorite Beavis and Butthead line. When the teacher (the hippy guy. Mr Van Driesen, I think) asked them to make a haiku.

"That was cool huh huh
                When we killed that frog huh huh
                He won't croak no more"
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

The hippy's "Fly high, lesbian seagull" song just snapped into my head. ><

Don't hurt me.

Comment

Oh, man. Now I do too. That was hilarious.

My Composition professor in college was just like Mr Van Driesen, except he wore suits instead of hippie t-shirts. We didn't get along at all. I used to piss him off by writing papers that were horribly biased against whatever subject he wanted us to write about. Literally, the back of my essay would have an essay of his own about how he felt about it, but there was nothing he could do because there was nothing wrong or inaccurate about it. You could feel the lights darken and the wind grow cold whenever I walked into his classroom.

I also had a gym teacher in high school that had a lot of similarities with Mr Buzzcut (the psycho gym teacher). We used to wait for him to stand at the front of the class and demand someone to kick him in "the jimmy." I think mine was the last year they allowed the male coaches to conduct the girls' gym classes (got too worried about potential lawsuits afterwards).
                    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
                      I also had a gym teacher in high school that had a lot of similarities with Mr Buzzcut (the psycho gym teacher). We used to wait for him to stand at the front of the class and demand someone to kick him in "the jimmy." I think mine was the last year they allowed the male coaches to conduct the girls' gym classes (got too worried about potential lawsuits afterwards).
                      I had one gym teacher that looked like Hitler....and he DID get hit in the jimmies. We were playing volleyball indoors and one of my classmates spiked the ball at an odd angle. Went right at the sideline and hit him square in the happy boy bits. He fell over and curled into a ball and the gym just went *dead silent*.

After a minute he got up and hobbled to his office, closed the door and didn't cmoe back out till the end of class.

Ever see an entire class of teenagers try to hold back laughter for 45 minutes? ><

Comment

Kick him in the nads, Beavis!

Comment

Quoth bigjimaz View Post
                          "I am the Great Cornholio! Come out with your pants down!"

Strange how I remember this even though I wouldn't allow my boys to watch it.
                          Oh man, "The Great Cornholio" made hubby and me roll on the floor laughing our arses off. Stupid, juvenile, but so darned funny. The effects of excessive sugar on badly-drawn cartoon characters.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I got a set of Beavis and Butthead eps from my cousin one Christmas... My whole family promptly sat down to watch it. We're a sick bunch...
                            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth BusBus View Post
                              I love the part in the movie when they were talking to the elderly lady about "slots".
                              I rather fancy the scene at the Hoover Dam, where Butthead was in the control room, playing with the buttons. . . .

"Master Bation Control"
                              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                              X