Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouting out from southern California, here.

We get earthquakes pretty much constantly. We get earthquakes worth noticing about once every 12 years. The last two that I could feel both happened in the middle of somewhere not inhabited.

Other parts of the country have blizzards and ice storms nearly annually. Other parts of the country have tornado or hurricane season.

I'll keep my *snicker* earthquakes, thankyewverymuch.

Back OT:

What the hell is up with people who can't figure out how to budget their cell phone use? Honestly, it's really no different than a bank account. You start off with your monthly "deposit" would be your minutes, and then each time you used the phone, you'd "deduct" the minutes used and if you run out of minutes and keep using the phone, you get hit with "overdraft" fees.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

People NEVER watch their minute usage. It's retarded. And when you offer to raise their rate plan because they are literally spending over a hundred dollars a month in overage charges, they say they'll just have to watch their minutes; they don't want to pay the extra money per month... even though upping the rate plan may cost only 10 bucks more, and then they wouldn't be going over!
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
      X