Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew....I managed to make it through my work week. But the end boss was hard. ><
    ..was that a request or a battle cry?

I am still wiping tears of laughter from my eyes....!
    Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Whew....I managed to make it through my work week. But the end boss was hard. ><

I'm also sick as a dog right now, so I apologize if my writing sucks more then usual.
      Wait... that only makes sense if your writing ever sucked in the first place...

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
      Browsing

Me: "and your name?"
      SC: "Um…let me see…."

Do you need me to wait a moment while you try to remember? Or do you need me to wait a moment while you pick one out? Because I'm flexible. I am here to help YOU after all. Of course, I get the feeling many of your problems are far beyond what I'm qualified to handle…but never the less! I will endeavor to assist you in any way possible as long as my pants stay on and I can get you off the line in under 30 seconds.
      Aww... no pantsless GK, huh? My (day)dreams have been crushed!

*snicker*

That boss was just evil. You need the God-mode cheat for those types.

Actually, you're not really supposed to defeat that one. You can keep trying, but it's impossible to beat him. He's just there to advance the story because the developers were stuck for something that made sense.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
      X