This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Rosakala
    Mom to son in fitting room: How could you forget to put on underware!
    This reminds me of some quotes I heard at the fitting room:

Mom to son: "Junior, you have to be careful putting on those pants with your oozing cut on your leg."

Mom to daughter: "Sally Sue, but you need to make sure nothing gets on these clothes ... they aren't ours until we buy them" (long pause, kid asking why) "Well you know we need to get your tampons after we leave the fitting room."

20-something girl to her friend in the next room over: "So did I tell you that John Doe gave me an STD the other night?"

They think that just because they are behind the doors that we can't hear what they are saying just 2 feet away!

"In cases of customer bathroom emergencies, the toilet itself becomes less of a goal and more of a loose suggestion." - Shamus

Comment

Quoth TNT
      We never have sales tax on clothes in Pennsylvania
      Don't you have a state income tax in PA? In Florida, we don't. So the state gets their money from fees and sale taxs.

It does cost more to buy stuff in Florida, but when you include the "income tax" that not there. It's easier to live here, but thats changing with the high home costs
      I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Quoth I_Hate_SCs
        20-something girl to her friend in the next room over: "So did I tell you that John Doe gave me an STD the other night?"
        another reason to wash all new clothes in bleach
        I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Working...
        X