Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They're NOT Skates! They're Shoes with wheels!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe idiocy should be banned instead?

It's scary that that stupid woman has bred. O_o
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

RecoveringKinkoid its actually called Battery, if she threatened to do it would be Assault, which she didnt do, but she came damn close to doing. I havent seen anyof those kids yet, but im sure as hell not geting out their way.

Comment

I forget what store it was but recently I noticed a sign near the entrance (that's 2 that I know of around me now).
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

RK I should point out that she asked me if she wanted me to call the cops. I said no basically because I knew they'd get tossed anyway, what with the mother's attitude and if I saw the mom again I might lose it, and i wouldn'r want to do that, not in front of witnesses, anyway. But SCs never read signs, they just don't care.

Comment

How did you ever keep your cool when that woman shoved you out of her "precious's" way?

If anyone ever dared shove me, I'd shove them twice as hard right onto their worthless asses. And the best part would be that there's a 99% chance it'd be on tape and would show that I was shoved first and merely protecting myself from further shoves.

Yes, all 5'3 and 120some lbs of me. I have large breasts and a Beyonce rear end. If I wanted to, I could knock a nasty soccer mom into next week with one nice bump from my hips.

I'm just like the Hulk. I'm a teeny tiny girl but when I get angry I swear my arms gain 50 pounds of muscle and I become like......Mohammed Ali in the boxing ring!

Too bad stealing the little wheels out of the kids' shoes is illegal.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I knock em over. My limit is 6 inches from me. Haven't drawn blood....yet. Don't tell anyone. Yes, I am a bad person, but a good teacher.
              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                p: Well, I don't care...so what if he did get hurt, you have insurance for that and besides he was in my daughter's way.
                That bitch would have been picking her teeth up off the floor for just pushing me, let alone spewing this kind of snottery.

And, news flash: I don't know what kind of job said employee was at - I'm assuming it's retail, unless I'm wrong - but with retail, it's been my experience that such insurance is shit and barely worth even having, assuming you can even get it at all. So, if an assweed like that HAD caused me injury, you'd bet I'd be making her pick up the tab for that as well. ("Yes, Miss High-Heely-Ass, you WILL cover my medical expenses for expending your rudeness upon my person, or I'll be jamming those stupid shoe-skates straight up your 'ol chocolate drop chute where the Florida sun doesn't shine!")
                ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

When I was with Build-A-Bear, we used to have the Heelie kids scooting about all the time, despite there being a "no skating rule" in the mall. Most of the time, the kids and their parents were compliant when we asked them to stop. I asked our district manager if we could put up signs. He then told us, "You ARE the signs," meaning it was the responsibility of the staff to get the kids to stop.

The kind of stupidity shown by the lady in Crow's post wouldn't have flown in my old store. Security would have been on her the moment she laid a hand on any of my employees.
                  Last edited by Mike Taylor; 05-19-2007, 05:30 AM.
                  "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Kids on heelies are one of the reasons I stopped going to Build a Bear.....

I decided I would buy my god children and my friend's kid teddy bears and dollies for Christmas. Build a Bear would have been better, but what good would it be for them to see "Aunty blas" on crutches during the holidays?
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      Kids on heelies are one of the reasons I stopped going to Build a Bear.....

I decided I would buy my god children and my friend's kid teddy bears and dollies for Christmas. Build a Bear would have been better, but what good would it be for them to see "Aunty blas" on crutches during the holidays?
                      Just go to the manager and tell them, "Hey, this is dangerous. Can you get them to stop?"

If they don't do anything, get straight on the horn to Maxine Clark (the founder) herself. Maxine reads every e-mail she gets and I can guarantee you something WILL be done, even if it doesn't happen that day.
                      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Rubystars View Post
                        She then said "There is NO SIGN saying he can't wear them in there. If you don't want him to wear them, PUT UP A SIGN!"
                        "Sign? What SIGN? I don't see a sign! You must have just put that up now to make me feel bad! I demand free stuff!"

Blahblahblahstupidcakes.
                        I have a map of the world. It's actual size.

-- Steven Wright

Comment

god, i hate those things; they have to be one of the dumbest inventions ever. they are bannned in most schools, yet mom doesn't see the issue in a public place...hmm. maybe she needs a class in comprehending the painfully obvious or just a series of appointments with the clue by four.

as for the brother, he can get bent sideways, backwards and upwards; he's supposedly responsible for the brat, so do your job and BE RESPONSIBLE. sheesh.
                          look! it's ghengis khan!
                          Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth zzapp the witch View Post
                            I knock em over. My limit is 6 inches from me. Haven't drawn blood....yet. Don't tell anyone. Yes, I am a bad person, but a good teacher.
                            If you knock them down, don't they make that awful waaaaah sound though? That's almost as bad as being run into!

Comment

The noise makes me smile.
                              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

Stories like this make me grateful for my boss. Not only can I bite the heads off of naughty children, but he'll back me up. His response to someone calling saying that I had cussed out there kid for riding Those Damn Shoes in the store would be "Good! We don't permit those damned things in our store and we have signs posted. Good day."
                                O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

Comment

Working...
                                X