Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is "ouch" small spaces. But then again I'm spoiled, I lucked out when I bought my house. My bedroom could be split up into 3 bedrooms (it's that large).
    I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Quoth One-Fang
      I wonder if she'd thought as far as how to get the carpet back down again? Laying carpet is not an average-joe job.
      It certainly isn't. It requires the carpet to be stretched, cut correctly, etc. Mr. and Mrs. Idiot are going to have a lot of fun getting it back to where it belongs without making it gap, bunch up and otherwise look like utter crap.

Quoth BeckySunshine
      Well, that lowered the bar on the stupidity scale....Her husband couldn't have been much better, though, to let her rip up the entire carpet, put in the car, haul it to the store, etc., etc., etc.
      I hope they never had kids!
      Last edited by XCashier; 07-29-2006, 04:06 AM.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That is amazing! Wow! The both of them are complete idiots...then to get angry that you can't clean her carpet. OH MY SWEET JESUS! I am at a loss for words...........
        "If it offends one person, it effects everyone".....me, on the PC world in which we dwell.

Comment

12 X 14? Feet? For a living room? Wow. My bedroom is 12 X 15 (not a master - the one in my parents' house!). The family room (what we use) is like....25 X 25, but it's open, so it's hard to measure exactly. The "Living room" (the formal room in the front of the house) is probably...well, it's about 12X10 or so, but it's a formal living room. The family room is the important part - w/ the TV and all. I can't imagine only having one "living room" haha.
          Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Quoth thegiraffe
            12 X 14? Feet? For a living room? Wow. My bedroom is 12 X 15 (not a master - the one in my parents' house!). The family room (what we use) is like....25 X 25, but it's open, so it's hard to measure exactly. The "Living room" (the formal room in the front of the house) is probably...well, it's about 12X10 or so, but it's a formal living room. The family room is the important part - w/ the TV and all. I can't imagine only having one "living room" haha.
            And thusly you can learn the correct definition of the phrase 'small island'.
            Will you $*&£ing mind the $*&£ing doors!

Comment

Damn, just when I thought I had heard it all, and that people couldn't possibly get any stupider.

Just imagine if they had decided they wanted their whole house cleaned.
              Sometimes life is altered.
              Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
              Uneasy with confrontation.
              Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

No freaking way, that sounds like a skit from Saturday Night Live or some funny carpet commercial. How many brain cells have to die before you think you have to physically take your carpet in for cleaning?

Comment

Working...
                X