This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Juwl View Post
    Usually? WalGreens, and again, I'd be too mortified to even try to return it and explain it had been used when I bought it... that sounds suspiscious even to me, and I lived through it.
    Most stores that accept cosmetic returns won't even ask. Just say that you used it and didn't like it, and they'll usually put it with the rest of the damages. IIRC, selling used makeup is against health codes.

Comment

We don't even ask questions, either, and if someone told us it was used when you bought it, most likely we'd nod our heads sagely, especially after chasing away hordes of unwatched children, idiot teenagers, and self-absorbed adults who try stuff on then put it back on the shelf.

(although typically the teenagers and adults don't draw on the floor with fingernail polish )

Comment

Quoth Crafty1289 View Post
        You'd think we would be happy for this maybe, but its the fact she does this every day that pisses us off, and we make a loss every day by serving her. She's a horrible, horrible woman, terribly overweight, my manager hates her for doing this. He'd rather throw the out of date food in the bin than let her buy it. Its such a sucky thing to do.
        I used to be registered a while back and then never bothered once the forums were back up... I just had to revive this older thread to ask... what exactly is so sucky about this woman clearing out the "clearance" items??? You're hardly losing money on her, the items were on clearance ANYWAY. It's not like she's getting a special price. She's paying the price the items are marked at. So what if she only buys clearance items? Unless she's rude and demanding and wants her clearance stuff "THIS INSTANT".... but from your post, I don't understand at all what this woman is doing that's so horrible.
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
          I used to be registered a while back and then never bothered once the forums were back up... I just had to revive this older thread to ask... what exactly is so sucky about this woman clearing out the "clearance" items??? You're hardly losing money on her, the items were on clearance ANYWAY. It's not like she's getting a special price. She's paying the price the items are marked at. So what if she only buys clearance items? Unless she's rude and demanding and wants her clearance stuff "THIS INSTANT".... but from your post, I don't understand at all what this woman is doing that's so horrible.
          If I remember the original post correctly, the items were NOT clearance, at least not officially. The "customer" had swapped in price stickers from things that WERE clearance so she could scam a lower price on some high-priced goods.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post

Really how cheap can a person be????
            Don't ask questions you don't want answers to. The cheapest people are the ones who can afford to spend the money, my theory is that they want to hold onto as much of it as possible so they are never faced with life without money.

Go into any poor neighborhood- and you will pay more for just about anything. Corner stores charge more for food and beer, and gas stations charge more for gas. Go into a pricey neighborhood and you'll find the best discount stores you never thought existed.

Comment

If something is on clearance, what is the problem if some person, wants to buy all of it? you are still making money on it. But if they are replacing the stickers onto something else, then they should be banned.
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
              X