This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day Follies

Checkout Time Is Not Optional We had this one couple check in at 2am in the morning. Which I think is just sucky since the live-in manager has to be up at 6am. Checkout times comes and goes and I go to clean the room, door is wide open. I knock on the door no answer and go in. They are fast asleep in the bed and get mad at me. I am not the idiot sleeping with the door wide open an hour and a half past check out. Rather than get moving these asshats take their dear sweet time and as they are finally leaving the Paris wannabe girlfriend glares at me like I personally made the checkout policy just to annoy her. I wish

How Can We Make It Clearer Two night minimum means you have to pay for two nights no exceptions. 48 hour cancellation policy means if you don't cancel within in 48 hours of your check in you're gonna pay. So when you call less than 24 hours trying to cancel one of the nights you are screwed. You can stop whining now.

Something Tells You're Gonna Call In A Month And You're Going To Be Screaming But that's what happens when you reserve half a dozen rooms, don't show up or cancel and leave us a phone number that is no longer in service. However something tells me you're gonna be contacting us as soon as your next bill comes.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Ok when the last guy calls i wanna hear what he says.... because i need a good laugh.

Oh and god the first couples sounds horrible. Please tell me the paris wanna be was really young or really old. because god i need a better image.

Comment

Working...
    X