This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want it!

After doing a credit card transaction in the machine it will send you up to us. Like if you don't put in a pin or have gone over your limit.

Things are fine, I get her card and her ID and get all of her information in. She seems pleasant enough. Now, when the transaction is processed through us it prints off a check looking thing. The customers get a copy and we do too. THe one we get they have to sign, initial and give a thumb print.

I gave her her receipt and she pushed it towards me.

SC: I don't want it.

Me: Okay.

Now if you don't want it why the hell didn't you just rip it up and toss it in the trash right behind you??

I count out her money and she is taking a few mins to put her stuff away-- me too.

SC: I said I don't want it!

And she trusts the paper at me.

Me: Okay.

I left it there because I was putting stuff away and it was already in my space. She stays in my window and gets this look on her face. I kind of ignore her because I'm done with her and I'm trying to get my drawer a little fixed up as she stays in it.

SC: I SAID I don't want it!! (She then gets even more into my space and practically throws the damn paper at me)

I finally snapped. I said okay like three times! What did she think I was going to hide it from her just to get her to shut up?

Me: I said okay! I GET that you don't want it!

She finally left.

I took the receipt to the back and placed it in the pile to be shredded later. Why was it so damn important to get the paper out of her sight??? Weird! And I told her okay quite a few times. I wasn't thrusting the paper at her.

Couldn't she have taken it anyway & shredded it on her own? Why is that so hard to comprehend to some people-ID Security!
    They'd be the 1st ones to complain LOUDLY if their ID got stolen.

Comment

Don't you get it? YOU were supposed to throw it out. Thats your JOB, you're a SERVANT. Dance monkey Dance!

Uhg. I hate people like that. They're too important to deal with trash so they simply shove it to the pitiful workers...

You shoulda left the paper there on the counter and let someone else grab it. If someone asks... "Oh, a woman left it there, she must not have wanted it."
      "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
      ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

Comment

I always take my receipts, especially if it was a credit card thing. Even if I don't want it I'll throw it out myself. Except at Starbucks where they often ask if I want the receipt before they even rip it off the printer. Then I'll just say no, thanks and they toss it...
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X