This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another loser who can't tell time

Had 4 people call in sick today. Our pack and bagger just stood there and did nothing while our In-charge had to handle everything while our cook freaked out because she forgot her meds....anyways was bringing over some stuff from the fryers to the warming drawers when this jem pulled up. Now you all know diseals are fricking loud....well times that by about 3. My co-workers where like WTF? I was screaming into the mic because I know they can never hear me.
    Me: Screaming opening spiel
    Loser:.......
    Me: (to co-worker) whatever I don't fucking care!
    Now most people get it to turn off their car so that they can hear us but this loser didn't. About 3 minuets later.
    Loser: HELLO?!
    Me: (still screaming) CAN YOU TURN OFF YOUR CAR!? I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING YOUR SAYING!!
    Loser: okay
    car stays on and stays put for a while and then drives off.
    So I take my time with the drunk people's order make sure that everything is nice and hot and there. Hand it out....theres no annoying truck in drive-thru....oh no what shall I do?...
    A few mins later....he walks in the front door.
    Me: Can I help you?
    Loser: Yeah I was just in the drive-thru and no one took my order! I waited there for like 10 mins! You call that service!?
    The thing is...the drunks in front of him were there for a little over 7 mins....so theres no way he could have waited for 10 mins becuase he dissappeared.
    Me: *light goes on* Oh I remember you! I told you to turn off your engine and you won't! And I did greet you over the speaker, I screamed it!
    That's when the taco-beller hit me but the guy was looking sheepish now....so I had another car drive up and thats when he decied to take his time and look through the menu...whatever....I've got all day and I get paid for it...and you lose money...
    The taco-beller gets the in-charge to finish the order and I get the drive-thru finished.
    Got it all done in time to get the losers meal together and he ordered another hard taco so just waited the 30 seconds for it to be made an stuffed it in there. Handed it out. He stood there like an ass. Waving his last ticket like it he could conjure something out of thin air...
    Loser:..... I have....
    Me: Your tacos in there
    Loser: hard taco...
    Me: Yes your hard taco is in there!
    Think he was trying to challenge me. But kept staring him right in the eyes and he backed down like the little coward he was.

Had another loser that kept screaming about how we weren't working with him and we weren't giving him any deals. He just wanted chicken....claimed that he could go buy a WHOLE chicken for $6. Why don't you?

Yet another one. Asked me if I had to go kill and gut the chicken myself on the farm. Do a fake giggle an say no. Look at the timer.....less than 5 minuets!!!!

This one happene a few ays ago....
    Taking his order over the head-set *NOOOOO!!!*
    He wants 2 of the chili cheese combos, okay..sometimes they say that and mean they only want the one combo with the 2 burriotos in it.
    Me: So I have 2 of the combo #4s, both with fries supremes and 7 ups?
    Asshat: yeah thats it
    Me: okay your total is ....
    Drives up to the window, now he has a problem
    Asshat: I've been here before and it's never been that much before.
    Me: okay, you have 2 #4 combos...
    Asshat: I only wanted one!
    Me: alright, just let me change it..*twitching to "You should have told me at the window!"*
    Asshat: You should've fucking checked your speaker!
    *the great and powerful, awe-inspiring death glare of doom!*
    Now he tires to act all nice....say it for your grandma!
    Last edited by FemmeAnime; 05-28-2007, 08:45 AM.
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010
Working...
X