Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad had a friend who thought it was funny to take one of those plastic urinal bottles they give men in the hospital and fill it with beer

It was unused of course, but he did it at their club picnic and everyone around was all when they saw him take a drink.
    "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
      I remember when a guy got a really bad nosebleed and started asking the girls around for a tampon.

He didn't get one, but that would have been a Kodak moment.

Rapscallion
      proper response: "I don't have one on me, but I think I can pull some strings."
      There is no .sig that still seems clever 50 posts later.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
        Mmm - this was for me in about 1985 or so. When did the film come out?

Rapscallion
        IMDb is our friend. She's the Man came out in 2006.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

a couple weeks ago I was very sick with some sort of bacterial infection in my throat. It wasn't strep, but my throat was super sore and swollen. I go to the dr and he gave me antibiotics and I asked him what I could use to numb my throat to take the pills, because it was so sore I couldn't hardly swallow anything. He got me some novicane gel to mix with water and gargle with. But he put the gel (it had a slight yellow tint to it) in one of those urine sample cups. So I had it sitting in the fridge and a couple of my friends who came to help with the kids while my DH was at work, got kinda grossed out until I told them what it was.

And as far as tampons go, last month, my best friend and I discovered her son and his buddy using them and 'mini rockets' out on the deck. They would take them out on the wrapper then slam them down to make the cotton plug pop out and see how high they could get them to go...
          "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Working...
          X