This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't we all just get along?

Female Customer: Hi, I need to have our TV looked at. No channels are showing.
    Me: OK.
    Background male voice: You don't need it looked at...blah blah blah...
    Customer: You shut up, you asshole! You're the one who broke this G - D TV!
    Background voice: Nawwww...
    Customer: Shut up, you f*ckin' idiot! I HATE YOU!
    Me: Um, mam?
    Customer: (sweetly) Yes?
    The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Ooooooookkkkaayyyy . . . . . . well thats all I can come up with. Only you PJ, only you!!
    "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

Talk about random, huh? I mean, if you're going to argue, please don't do it when you're on the phone with a company. We don't appreciate having to hear about your domestic disputes & may even put something on your account regarding your use of profanity or other information. *sigh*
      The universe is mostly empty space, and so is your job. ~Dilbert

Comment

Really, all they gotta do is put their argument on hold for 2 minutes. 2 minutes how hard is that . . . oh wait nevermind they are SC's what did I expect
        "I want to be a mongoose. Can I be a mongoose dog?"

Comment

eww.. I had this man the other day.. Eldery man, very sweet, didnt give me any problems, thanked me at the end, so I think I've gotten off with an easy customer. THEN, I heard him talking to his wife.

Me: THank you Sir, you have a wonderful night.
          Him: you too, dear, goodnight
          about 5 seconds of fumbling noises from his end
          Him: Jean! You stupid f*cking B*tch, get your fat lazy *ss over here and hang up this phone! I dont know how to work this sh*t! You're so worthless, always running off when a man needs you, get your *ss over here!

I actually spent about 15 min debating whether or not I should call the police, coach said no since we didnt hear any signs of violence, although he says they HAVE had to call the police for that before.... Damn, people over-react if they miss their tv! But that sweet little old man (had to be 70s)...it broke my heart

Comment

Boy, can't you feel the love? I sure can!

We can only hope that they did not breed.
            "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
            ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Working...
            X