This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC's that brag about being SC's....

Anyone get these people? The ones that strive on being asses and brag about to friends/family.

SC = non understanding twit
    ME = tired of people like non understanding twit

During check in....

SC: My rate should have been $70 with my discount code.
    ME: What discount code?
    SC: This one *shows me a 8-10 digit number*
    ME: That appears to be a discount code you enter online.
    SC: YES! Thats the one, can I get my discount?
    ME: Ma'am, thats for online use only, and you made your reservation with us directly, your rate is $99.
    SC: Well, can I go online right now and make the reservations?
    ME: You can, there is a computer over there you can use.

Goes off to use the computer, comes back after a few minutes.

SC: It said you guys do not have this rate available.
    ME: Sounds like our hotel isn't participating with that rate plan.
    SC: Why not?
    ME: I'm sorry, I do not know.

She gets her cell phone out, calls the person that actually made the reservations, I remember him since he made them with me. He called me to make the reservations because he went online and saw the same thing, it said rate not available at this hotel. So he booked at our rate anyways.

While taking with him she says "This guy doesn't know anything, I'll just take to the manager". She then says "You know how I am, I am getting that $70 rate. I'll yell til my voice goes out, no one wins over me" Yes, she actually said that, no one wins over me.

What the hell, the person that made the reservation knows that he do not carry the $70, and she knows it also. Yet she is claiming she will get the rooms for $70.

Predictions anyone? She leaves in a huff, without getting the $70 rate. She will meet her match tomorrow, a 5 foot tall, 64 year old East Indian man, undefeated for the past 9 years.

Quoth slick View Post
    She will meet her match tomorrow, a 5 foot tall, 64 year old East Indian man, undefeated for the past 9 years.

Coffee just ejected out of my nose.

*puts down the cup*

Comment

*giggles and gets her popcorn* tell us what happens tomorrow!

Comment

My prediction is actually a fact, trust me, if he doesn't want to do something, he wins

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
          She will meet her match tomorrow, a 5 foot tall, 64 year old East Indian man, undefeated for the past 9 years.
          I think I worked for him once.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
          ~Clerks

Comment

I have no doubt that you did

Comment

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!

>.>

<.<
              Those who are loudest about their qualifications, tend to have the least merit to their claims.

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
                She then says "You know how I am, I am getting that $70 rate. I'll yell til my voice goes out, no one wins over me" Yes, she actually said that, no one wins over me.
                I would pay good money to see her get a royal Smackdown. She certainly deserves it. Do you think your boss would get upset if you videotaped her inevitable defeat for our enjoyment?
                It could even be Pay-Per-View.

Comment

Happened just as predicted. Wasn't even a battle. She tapped out in round 1 after quickly realizing that she wasn't going to win. My dad wasn't in the mood for it. He just stood there and let her blab for a few minutes. Said "I can't" and "No" and it was over. Ha ha ha.....how are people so intimidated by him, I have no idea.

Comment

Sounds like a woman who watches way too many soaps and takes them to heart.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth slick View Post
                      "You know how I am, I am getting that $70 rate. I'll yell til my voice goes out, no one wins over me"

Quoth slick View Post
                      Happened just as predicted. Wasn't even a battle. She tapped out in round 1 after quickly realizing that she wasn't going to win.
                      All bark and no bite

Comment

Ha! Good for your boss/dad for standing up to her. Of course now she'll have to revise her statement, "I'll yell til my voice gives out no one wins over me, well, except that 5 foot tall 64 year old East Indian man."

Comment

Quoth Crow The Robot View Post
                          Ha! Good for your boss/dad for standing up to her. Of course now she'll have to revise her statement, "I'll yell til my voice gives out no one wins over me, well, except that 5 foot tall 64 year old East Indian man."
                          I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read THAT one!

Comment

Too bad you didn't have the phone number of the person she was talking to, so you could call them and tell them the TRUE results.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                            X