Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IIRC industry standard is 1 ton of cooling/heating for every 1000 square feet. I would bet a Lo-E coating on the windows would help a lot in keeping the place cooler. The Lo-E will allow the visible spectrum through but reflect the rest. It's good stuff.
    Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Quoth Velfarre2001 View Post
      I am never bothered by the temperature unless it is very extreme, for hot or cold, or I am very tired, so I can wear a coat in the summer and no coat in the winter and not be bothered by it, and I do so. So why do I do it? Because when people look at me, they start wondering "Isn't he hot?" or "Isn't he cold?", then they think about the temperature and how bad it is and they get even worse.
      Thank you, another like me. I wear a lot of clothes during the summer for more stylistic reasons, though. Today I'm wearing my black wool suit.
      You're not doing me a favor by eating here. I'm doing you a favor by feeding you.

Comment

One time at the beach, I stopped in at a small place that sold tacos and similar stuff, with lots of hot sauce if that was your thing.

As soon as I walked in, I noticed it was hot as hell in there. Apparently they got tired of people complaining or even mentioning it, because they had a sign up that said, "We know it's hot in here, and yes, we do have the thermostat set to 'Hell'. But we only notice it when you mention it."
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
        X