Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official, I've found the person with the LEAST life...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
    :

Yeah, sure, ma'am. I've been waiting 10 years for this day to come. I knew you'd come back looking for the ad, and I used my evil power to reprint the same issue minus your precious little doggy. At last, after a decade of anticipation, it has finally paid off! Mwa, ha, ha, ha! The only thing better than this will be the day I submit your obituary. By the way, you might want to have those brakes looked at.
    ........ omg i was so thinking something along those lines except for i was thinking breaks i was thinking you better be careful with what you eat....

Comment

Quoth XXDarrienX View Post
      One Minute....
      Not long ago, I had my boss actually order me to do something about how long it took his laptop to boot up. Anyone want to guess how long? 2 minutes! Yep, he complained that it took a whopping 2 minutes to load all the extra crap he'd installed. And no, I wasn't allowed to disable or remove *any* of it. I simply told him I couldn't do anything, and went on to more important tasks...like figuring out why the server had destroyed itself
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
        ........ omg i was so thinking something along those lines...
        Evil minds think alike
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

*shakes head*

Some people.

Now, I can totally understand about being irritated over the puzzle on cartoon having overlap, but it can't possibly merit anything more than a phone call and suggestion to try to not do it again.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
            Because Suck cannot be utilized for good.
            Well, depends on the context.

And now that I've proven yet again that my mind is permanently in the gutter, I'll move along.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
              Well, depends on the context.

And now that I've proven yet again that my mind is permanently in the gutter, I'll move along.
              Well, at least you've got plenty of company.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                Well, at least you've got plenty of company.
                Woo hoo.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Oy vey....

You know, she could just go COPY one of the items then cut the other one out. Then she would only be out an extra ten cents or so...

WTH cuts out the puzzle? I could see cutting out the cartoon, but the puzzle?

Comment

Oh, but she doesn't know that it's merely a corporate scheme for her to spend an extra fifty cents to purchase another paper. Soon, the world will be buying two papers per household and the gates to hell will open and take everyone away!

That's such a trivial thing to complain about. Reminds me of the lady at my grocery store who threatened to burn the place down over a penny.

Comment

Quoth cinnamaniac View Post
                      That's such a trivial thing to complain about. Reminds me of the lady at my grocery store who threatened to burn the place down over a penny.
                      But she didn't get any cake, and you took her stapler!
                      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

She could have, IF she had thought of it, made a copy of both sides & that would have been that. BUT we're talking about an SC here so it would have been too much for her...lol.

Comment

Couldn't that woman have, like, y'know.....wrote a Letter to the Editor?

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
                            Couldn't that woman have, like, y'know.....wrote a Letter to the Editor?
                            you're assuming she knows how to write a letter.
                            Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Quoth katie kaboom View Post
                              you're assuming she knows how to write a letter.
                              I'd expect her to at least operate a phone.

Comment

Working...
                              X