Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have made sure that he left in either an ambulance or a hearse if I was there.

WHY didn't anyone call the police? He should have at LEAST left in the back of a paddy wagon.
    Last edited by Velfarre2001; 05-04-2007, 12:11 PM.
    "It's times like these that make me wanna go straight."
    James from Pokémon.

Comment

For throwing something at a pregnant woman I would have taken the guy down myself then called the cops.

Weight of the law would be on my side since this guy started assulting someone else.

M
      I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        If this man were from my neck of the woods, if management wouldn't do anything to kick his arse right out of the store, you can safely bet there would be a flock of very angry husbands and boyfriends my father's size or better cracking their knuckles and very obliging to throw his worthless ass to the curb, no matter how old he was or what circumstances may be.
        And I'd be right there with them. As mentioned in another thread, abusive assholes like that make me want to leave a lasting impression... the kind that needs suturing. I really, really, really hope the wife gets some sense in her head and bails before things go on too much longer.
        ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
        And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

That's never gonna happen, JustADude. A colleague of mine is beaten by her boyfriend. She's pressed charges, dropped them, etc etc. But she will NOT leave him. He's managed to convince her that she will not have a life without him, that no-one else will want her. However, as her coworkers and friends, we have been talking her up, giving her support - our supervisor has offered her his spare room so many times it's not funny, and she still doesn't leave him. *sigh*

As for the throwing stuff at the poor pregnant girl - I would've dive-tackled that "man" so quickly his head would spin. You do not throw objects at ANYONE, let alone a pregnant woman!
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I once had a guy that was supposed to be a friend yank on my ponytail because I wasn't paying enough attention to him.

I rounded on him, backed him to a semi-private spot and gave him a severe dressing down.

I found out later that there were no less than three guys I know that had seem him do that that would have jumped him then and there had I not taken care of it on my own.

Some things you just don't do. Ever. To anyone. (I don't make distinctions for gender, though I will for relative size)

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
              I once had a guy that was supposed to be a friend yank on my ponytail because I wasn't paying enough attention to him.
              Some things you just don't do. Ever. To anyone. (I don't make distinctions for gender, though I will for relative size)
              On that note, my boyfriend does that to me a lot. But that is probably not a discussion for Customerssuck.com!

I haven't had ANYONE that violent as a customer yet. I've gotten plenty of threats but nobody has actually thrown things at me.

Comment

If anyone was that violent to me they would be arrested at the other end.

Thank God for Air Navigation Orders.

No-one should have to put up with that at work.
                No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

PrincessKatie, I know I don't know you or have any idea who you are........but I can't help but think about women in your area of work getting their nylons or skirts tugged at by dirty old men airline passengers.

I hope you can hit hard
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                    PrincessKatie, I know I don't know you or have any idea who you are........but I can't help but think about women in your area of work getting their nylons or skirts tugged at by dirty old men airline passengers.

I hope you can hit hard
                    Ha! *touch wood* but that has never happened to me.

I do get fussy old women tugging at my clothes to get my attention, I always whip round and snap 'there is no need to touch me.' Urgh, I hate that. Maybe it's an age thing?
                    No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

Frankly, the fact that she's pregnant is irrelevant...throwing anything at anyone should get the guy arrested...I've been lucky, the only time books have been thrown at me have been by little kids who just hafta put them on the counter themselves but can't reach
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth Pezzle View Post
                        On that note, my boyfriend does that to me a lot. But that is probably not a discussion for Customerssuck.com!

I haven't had ANYONE that violent as a customer yet. I've gotten plenty of threats but nobody has actually thrown things at me.
                        It wasn't a nice tug. I had to step back to not fall backwards. He wasn't my friend for much longer.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                          That's never gonna happen, JustADude. A colleague of mine is beaten by her boyfriend. She's pressed charges, dropped them, etc etc. But she will NOT leave him. He's managed to convince her that she will not have a life without him, that no-one else will want her. However, as her coworkers and friends, we have been talking her up, giving her support - our supervisor has offered her his spare room so many times it's not funny, and she still doesn't leave him. *sigh*

As for the throwing stuff at the poor pregnant girl - I would've dive-tackled that "man" so quickly his head would spin. You do not throw objects at ANYONE, let alone a pregnant woman!
                          I suggest you quietly make the 'assault & battery' boyfriend disappear off this earth. Her heart may be broken and still stupid, but at least she can move on afterwards.
                          Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Quoth allniter View Post
                            I suggest you quietly make the 'assault & battery' boyfriend disappear off this earth. Her heart may be broken and still stupid, but at least she can move on afterwards.
                            Reminds me of a Dixie Chicks song...."Good-bye Earl".....love the song and the video!

Comment

"Goodbye Earl" is still one of my favorite songs. It always made my late hubby SO uncomfortable.....I wonder why.
                              ...how do used tampons attract thieves? ---Sleepwalker

Chickens are Asexual!

Comment

A few months ago, as I was coming back from lunch. I saw a guy and woman arguing. I didn't think nothing of it, until I saw him raise his hand, as if he was going to smack her. That was when I started to get into his face about it. He backed down, and she called the cops right then. Too bad I had to get back to work. Wonder if she is doing better, or she is still with that jerk.
                                Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                                San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Working...
                                X