Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids are not unlike small dogs. They both pee in corners.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids are not unlike small dogs. They both pee in corners.

Last night, we were closing up the hobbyshop and Swordsman noticed a spot in the carpet. Earlier, I noticed a similar spot that was about 2 feet away from the spot swordsman pointed out. I didn't do anything about it, because I thought it had always been there. Shows how observant I am.

Anywho, we go over to the spot to investigate. He put a paper towel down and pressed with his foot, then he picked it up and held it to the light. It was yellow. I showed them a spot I noticed earlier, but thought it was always there...same thing.

We think some kid wet himself and it ran down his leg onto the carpet. Both of the spots were by the train table with all the thomas stuff.

The real funny thing? We had a new employee, it was his first day. I looked at him and said, "So, have a good first day....?"

It was weird, we've never had a kid urinate in that corner, just deficate. Yes, deficate. 3 different kids have crapped in our store and have missed the toilet by 200 yards. We even had a kid crap on the train table itself. It was christmas eve last year...no present puns please!
    Check out my cosplay social group!
    http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Diapers would've been good.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X