This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Found God

Not sucky, but... wow. That's all there is to explain it. WOW. Right during a busy hour with tons of people, this guy runs into the store and yells at the top of his lungs "I AM YOUR GOD, YOU SHALL ALL BOW DOWN TO MY MIGHTINESS!!!" And then did a jig or something. I thought it was some college kid pulling a prank until a police officer comes into the store asking if we've seen a man who escaped from the Insane Asylum down the block, who believes he's God. Some days it was worth coming into work. That was one of those days.
    It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
    ~~~H.L. Mencken

*DIESrotfl* Oh......wow.....
    "Respect: to admit that something one may not enjoy or prefer might still have great value." ~L. Munoa

Comment

There was a time I only thought that stuff happened in the movies...
      A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F.....

Comment

That's fantastic and I wish I were there to see that.

Comment

What's the big deal? I do that at least once a day at work or at home. So far though, haven't gotten any of the cats to bow before me, but the dog will be friends with me.

Oh yeah, before I go, I AM YOUR GOD! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!!

Okay, all better.

Comment

Thats too funny, I would have been rolling on the floor laughing my but off.
            Boogity, Boogity, Boogity Let's Go Racing Boys

Comment

You've just had my perfect day. I'm so jealous.
              Check out my cosplay social group!
              http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

There is only one god here, Raps!

I'm tolerant of everyone and everything except for assholes. - Mongo Skruddgemire

Comment

My manager looked at me after this and told me that nothing happened before I started working there, and all the freaks have to be attracted to me. Wonderful, and I wanna be a doctor, Do not wanna know what's gonna happen if I do.
                  It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
                  ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

marlovino, that's too funny!

I have a mental hospital near my town but God never came to visit my store
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Was he behind the couch? I had to say it.
                      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

I didn't know God was lost...
                        He loves the world...except for all the people.
                        --Men at Work

Comment

Police: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Hehe.
                          Music: Last.fm
                          Pwetty pictuwes: DeviantArt | Flickr

Comment

Quoth PaRaGaS View Post
                            Police: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

Hehe.
                            Aisle four...oh, no, wait. There he goes.
                            "Jester, I have an opportunity for you." Uh oh. What does he want me to clean? "It 's a chance for you to make some extra money." Crap, it must be really gross!

-Jester

Comment

Ah yes, gotta love the local delusional schizophrenics. At least he wasn't paranoid, those aren't nearly as much fun.
                              Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.

Proverbs 22:6

Comment

Working...
                              X