Clear All

• bet she is a total SC

http://crazytelemarketer.ytmnd.com/
    DILLIGAF

already posted in Check it out.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Holy sh!t! This can't be real, can it? This lady needs to spend some time in a state mental hospital.
      Mon aƩroglisseur est plein des anguilles!"

Comment

Okay

I loved how this guy had fun with her. The only thing he did wrong was not giving his last name. By law he is required to give his full name. This comes from over 6 years of working in a call center. Other then that he did a great job.

Comment

Quoth PraetorianGuard
          I loved how this guy had fun with her. The only thing he did wrong was not giving his last name. By law he is required to give his full name. This comes from over 6 years of working in a call center. Other then that he did a great job.
          Realy? That'd be fun, particularly after I get my name changed legally.
          SC: "I demand your full name!"
          M: "Juwl."
          SC: *silent beat* "Your full name!"
          M: "Juwl."
          SC: "I have the legal right to your full name!"
          M: "And I'm giving it to you! I don't have a last name!"
          Repeat, a la Abbott and Costello.
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth PraetorianGuard
            You wouldn't like to tell us what law this is would you? As long as there's a means of identifying with whom you spoke, there should be no need to divulge personal information like that.

Comment

What a git.

Bet she's got about 40 cats....... And has a tinfoil hat. My opinion after the first 30 seconds...

2 minutes later...

OOoo....tax audits for the family...

Man....I want her phone number LMFAO!!

He's a racist terrorist too...wow

....sadist...life destroyer...he hurts people for a living & ruins lives...Thanks , I needed a good laugh
              Last edited by Mr. Rude; 07-31-2006, 10:33 PM.
              "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

Duplicate Thread:

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showthread.php?t=661
                "I live in Los Angeles, and I was on the walk of fame. I was drunk, and I got a henna tattoo that says, 'Forever.'" -Zack Galifianakis

Call Sophia Moore or Kent E. Ryder for a good time!

Comment

Working...
                X