This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir, hand over that case...

Customer comes in and starts asking about cases for his lovely Treo. I show him a selection of cases that we have and he immediately eyes the Vaja Case. Now, this case is not cheap at all. In fact, our store is like only a little bit cheaper than their online store. So this case is going to cost him somewhere near $100 and its really beautiful in the black that we have. So, when he decides that's the case that he wants I hear this:

SC: Yeah, I want a case that has a clean back so i can stick a piece of Velcro on it to attach it to my strap.

My jaw just dropped. How could you take such a beautiful and expensive case and then attach velcro to it is beyond me. I slowly took the case back from him and told him that this wasn't the case for him and locked it in my drawer. The look on his face was priceless.
    Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Smart case like that and it doesn't come with a belt clip/loop?

Comment

Why would this person be considered a SC?

Comment

Quoth kibbles
        Why would this person be considered a SC?
        He isn't, unless he started bitching about the price.
        Mon aéroglisseur est plein des anguilles!"

Comment

Because SC does not exclusively mean "sucky customer". This guy was most certainly a *stupid* customer, so the label applies. What a silly goof!
          "This is the first time I've seen you look ugly, and that makes me happy!"

Comment

Quoth One-Fang
            Smart case like that and it doesn't come with a belt clip/loop?
            it does, it comes clip or clipless....he wanted the clipless one to use velcro on it. He could have just gotten a clip one and used it to attach to his shoulder strap.
            Movie, Music, Anime and many more reviews...coming soon!

Comment

Frankly I could care less what the person does to something they buy from me. If they want to spend $200 on a leather briefcase with gold accents then takes a crap in it that's thier own account.

Just don't try to return it on my watch

Mongo
              I never lost my faith in humanity. Can't lose what you never had right?

Comment

Quoth toolbert
                it does, it comes clip or clipless....he wanted the clipless one to use velcro on it. He could have just gotten a clip one and used it to attach to his shoulder strap.
                Did you at least try to get him to buy the clip one then? I can't believe there's no hope for this guy....
                "At any time, for any reason and without any warning, a meteor could fall from the sky and kill us all."
                -- The Meteor Principle

Galbadia Hotel - Free Video Game Soundtrack Downloads

Comment

Heck let him buy it and do whatever he wants..... who cares what he does w/ it if you get the money? Just tell him if he makes any "modifications" to it - he can't return it.

Comment

Man that is a pretty case! If they only made one for my MDA, it would be worth every penny!

I wonder if your guy is the same guy that is officially not allowed to purchase data devices from us, because he is too stupid to use them properly and actually returned a perfectly functional HP iPaq (or as functional as iPaqs get, anyway), a BlackBerry, and two BlueTooth Headsets, saying they were "broken." We actually train new hires on the guy and give them strict orders to never, ever, sell him a data device.
                    Dips: The best karma happens when you let a jerk bash themselves senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

Comment

Quoth air914
                      Heck let him buy it and do whatever he wants..... who cares what he does w/ it if you get the money? Just tell him if he makes any "modifications" to it - he can't return it.
                      I agree wtih air. The store gets the money, the customer gets what he wants, and he will be stuck with an expensive item that he screwed up, and can only return to the mythical shop "Everywhere Else", since we all know they accept ANY return, for ANY reason, no questions asked...EVER. Hell, I hear they refund DOUBLE the amount you say you paid for it, and since you don't need anything resembling a reciept, you can get a billion dollars for ONE returned piece of crap.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth dragonflygrrl
                        I wonder if your guy is the same guy that is officially not allowed to purchase data devices from us, because he is too stupid to use them properly and actually returned a perfectly functional HP iPaq (or as functional as iPaqs get, anyway.

OK, I find that to be so freakin funny b/c i can completely relate to that statement, and i am glad that you stopped selling that guy data devices, i cant tell you how many people i deal with every day who are just like him!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X