X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not So Sucky As Much As Annoying

Just some of the mouth-breathers and bipeds I encountered on the 4th

But It's The Fourth Due to our area having literally no rain for a month, fireworks have been prohibited, you will be fined, no question. We still have the big city sponsored fireworks display though. You think that would be enough though.

Obviously not this bimbo comes up bitching about the fine and not being able to light off firecrackers. I explain that there is too much danger of a fire breaking out and possibly destroying houses, businesses, etc. She hears my explanation and then whines "But it's the fourth, my family wants to light fireworks and our holiday is now ruined" Wow you mean because your family is missing out on loud noise and pretty colors your holiday is completely ruined with no hope of recovery? And it's our fault because we want our work and homes to be there the next day, how selfish of us.

But you checked out... We have a couple who check out (as in turn in keys, remove items etc) but stick around to catch the parade. Parade ends about 10:50 and I happen to be in their empty room cleaning up. The woman approaches me shows her hotel receipt and says "We have the right to this room until 11am. We paid for this room until 11am, what are you doing in here?" I explain that once you turn in the keys you are officially checked out and the room is considered vacant. "Well we need to use the bathroom" she snaps. I was not in the mood to deal with confrontation and had not cleaned the bathroom yet so I let them use it. I would have just as easily let her use it if she had been polite about it.

Blind, Ignorant, Or Spiteful Picture this to the left of you, you have a see-through plastic bag full of garbage. To the right a canvas bag with towels and sheets inside. Where oh where does your bag of leftover fast food (including a half full cup of milkshake go? Obviously among the towels and sheets of course. I wish I'd seen the twit who had done it.
    My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
    Picture this to the left of you, you have a see-through plastic bag full of garbage. To the right a canvas bag with towels and sheets inside. Where oh where does your bag of leftover fast food (including a half full cup of milkshake go? Obviously among the towels and sheets of course.
    OF COURSE garbage does in a cloth-filled canvas bag. You weren't so naive as to think garbage does in the garbage BAD, were you????

:comforting pats: there, there™®
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth TruthHurts View Post
      But It's The Fourth Due to our area having literally no rain for a month, fireworks have been prohibited, you will be fined, no question. We still have the big city sponsored fireworks display though. You think that would be enough though.

Obviously not this bimbo comes up bitching about the fine and not being able to light off firecrackers. I explain that there is too much danger of a fire breaking out and possibly destroying houses, businesses, etc. She hears my explanation and then whines "But it's the fourth, my family wants to light fireworks and our holiday is now ruined" Wow you mean because your family is missing out on loud noise and pretty colors your holiday is completely ruined with no hope of recovery? And it's our fault because we want our work and homes to be there the next day, how selfish of us.
      We had the samething going on here in the Hills. Dry conditions, idiots with fireworks, cops and firefighters running around like dead chickens. Down on Pine Ridge they had over 180 fires started by fireworks. Don't know if the tribe outlawed fireworks but there is still a fire burning on the rez. Stupid people know no bounds.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Working...
      X