This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth gundam40 View Post
    Wait, wouldn't that make it worse? I accidentally left my rear windows open in a rainstorm, and the car smelled funny after the rain, and it wouldn't go away for awhile...
    Since my carport was just a covered parking space, no water got into the car. I'm not sure why doing that works, but it did
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth Ezrockspants View Post
      I did, and while to walking away I heard a haughty:
      'Thank you.'
      Whenever I have a very rude and haughty customer, I turn it back on them.

Usually I'm very open and friendly and perfectly willing to help. That will stop as soon as a customer starts treating me as an inferior. Then I'll start acting like the maitre d' of a five star restaurant and treat the rude customer like he showed up on Saturday night without reservations.

I'll be polite and correct, but the snobby, rude customer is going to quickly find out that I don't share his high opinion of himself.

For some reason, I don't mind polite snobs that much [think old money]. Perhaps because they have excellent manners and don't try so hard to impress everyone with how superior they are.
      The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
      X