X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KaraCS=
    Gravekeeper's Farkwit
    Quoth KaraCS=
    (I've been waiting so long to use that, I'm almost 100% sure this is one of his)

ME: Could I have your mobile phone number please?
    SW: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ME: I'm sorry, could I get your mobile number please?
    SW: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ME: Um... May I ask what this number is?
    SW: My phone number.
    ME: I'm afraid that number isn't a valid one. Mobile numbers are 10 digits.
    SW: It is.
    ME: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX?
    SW: Yes.
    ME: That's 16 digits. I'm afraid that's not a phone number, or an account number.
    SW: Yes, it is my number.
    ME: I'm afraid that number is not in our system.
    SW: But that is my number.
    ME: Do you have an account with us?
    SW: *Click*

It's finally happened. The stars are aligned and I am getting my karmic twin's customers. Pretty soon I'm sure corporate will start running a promotion for free pink camo tube tops with all phone upgrades ><

The Apocalypse will be upon us then.

And don't forget the matching red camo pants.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
      And don't forget the matching red camo pants.
      But I wanted them in pink! (with a matching hat...)

Free...

With no contract....
      Last edited by DesignFox; 07-13-2007, 01:02 AM. Reason: couldn't help it.
      I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I love the hulk smash one because it's so true that customer's would rather break the phones then have to deal with taking responsiblity. And of course you silly, you should give them whatever they want, they are the ones that pay your wages. (gets smacked on back of head) I feel better now.
        I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
          ME: This ass-goblin wants to talk to you because he's a good customer and wants his phone replaced without troubleshooting.
          Ass-goblin! That's great! I've gotten so many great names to call people from this place, but this one's got to be my favorite!
          It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
            Nah.... what you need, see, is a fluffy white cat to pet while you contemplate your diabolical schemes....
            Hmmm. SPECTRE...

Society for Perfecting Elimination of Customers Requiring Extermination.

Just take care to avoid sitting around in a wheelchair near large chimneys.

Comment

Quoth ken View Post
              Hmmm. SPECTRE...

Society for Perfecting Elimination of Customers Requiring Extermination.

Just take care to avoid sitting around in a wheelchair near large chimneys.
              Are they in cahoots with THRUSH by chance?

(that would be Technological Heirarchy for Removal of Unwanted Stupid Humans.)

Amusingly enough, not only does THRUSH have folks who are usually busy with trying to bring down a certain organization known as UNCLE, but their leader is busy sitting in a jail cell attempting to kill off his own family for years, with no success.

Intelligent bunch they are . . .
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Kara does have great posts, I always enjoy them. I wanted to take German in high school, but the teacher who was supposed to teach it decided to take another job, so the class was cancelled. I am of German descent, basically, and wanted to learn the language. As it finally turned out, I had the usual choice for a language class, Spanish or French. No, thank you. Funny, turns out maybe I should have taken Spanish, as I now live in Arizona.

Comment

Working...
                X