This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suck or not, you get the say

I'm going to be honest I thought this one sucked but then again I would like some feed back on what others think.

I had a customer call in about her billing,she was nice at first and explained to me that she had overages. I look at her billing and notice proration on there and explain to her how the system figures this out. At this point she starts getting pissy with me and talking about how dare we misslead her and not tell her this will happen
    I apologize to her and explain that the sales office should have before changing her plan mid month. She starts going off on how they didn't and how after 15 years of being with the company how dare we treat her this way. So I offer her a percentage of her billing which is normaly what we can do. I did verify that we could with sup due to the size of her billing.
    And she's off again like a rapid dog after a mailman whining that we should be able to waive all of her overage and wants a sup. She starts up about the time frame again and we should at least credit half. I just wanted to say well ma'am if you paid your bills on time I would give you more.
    So I call for a sup who after she escalates after 30 min decides she's willing to cut the customer a deal of half the overages if she pays the other half today. All of a sudden when I mention this she becomes miss friendly again. I guess it goes to show if you whine and bitch you'll get your way. Plus she only had to pay a third of the bill since she had alreayd made a payment.
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Btw please post your thoughts towhat you think on this one, feedback is greatly welcomed
    I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

My vote: Sucky.
      This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

incredibly suckoriffic!
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Story-telling was a bit biased , but yeah, it sounds like she sucked worse than a five dollar whore with asthma.

What was that term.... Were-Wanker?
          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Oh, yeah. That one's definitely a were-wanker.

She's all fine one moment, then when it's time to go for what she really wants, she wanks out. Once she's got what she wants, it's back to being all nice.

Since the whole thing is because she's not paying her bills, then she's quite firmly in SC territory.

^-.-^
            Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Man... I'm going to have to start using that term. Were-wanker. Fantastic!
              Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
              Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
              The Office

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
                Man... I'm going to have to start using that term. Were-wanker. Fantastic!
                Not mine, unfortunately. Can't remember who started it, though. I think GK maybe.
                ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Working...
                X